Votes: 92 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 219 70.4%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He’s going to finish with ‘......and that is all I have to say on the matter’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can kind of understand why he did what he did but FFS just admit you - at best - flirted with the rules, apologise, stand down and then we can all get back to hearing about more important stuff than when your kid needs a piss in the woods. Arrogant **** must have some serious dirt he can dish on Boris to still be employed.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ask him what the Drs name is?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
A test drive? FFS, how stupid does he think people are?

And he did it to "test his eyesight", with his wife and child in the car. FFS, how much danger can one man inflict on his family?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Those of us with autistic children/young adults are already well aware of the cuts that have been made. What a strange tweet, but then twitter is strange imo.

So you and Lionel are saying the same thing yet you are correct (which you are) but he is strange.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Him and Blow Job conveniently cant remember what they said to each other due to them both being incapacitated with Covid! Did I hear that right?

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Probably. I am still laughing at taking your family for a drive to make sure you are safe to take your family for a drive,

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This bloke would be a perfect President for The States.

He is a blatant liar.

I suspect he believes every word he's saying. That's the biggest worry.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Outstanding bladder control for a middle aged man. Fair play to him. I can’t even do Watford away without a stop.

He was saving it up so he could REALLY make the most of going in the woods.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Thousands of people in more desperate situations than he found himself in but trying to portray himself as a special case. Like Boris yesterday this is just flaming the view of privilege and another slap in the face of those who have made sacrifices.

If he was hoping for this to be the end of it he is hugely mistaken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here