Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Why Why !! ...............

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Don't you know that NSC is the voice of football. Also, what have Wenger and Poyet achieved in their careers?

This has to be the most sensible thread on NSC for years. Noticed the usual fuckits haven't posted yet!!!! Agreed all in. If Poyet and probably Wenger think he's got talent then he'll come good. We hope.....

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It amuses me that we have signed a right back and yet people who have never seen him before are talking about playing him out of position at centre back. Elphick and Virgo have not been great this year but to say that a right back we have never seen play is a better option at centre half is ridiculous.

Especially the LEFT side of a centre back pairing!

And I agree with the above post that there clearly must be something that both GP and Wenger have seen in Hoyte that many on here haven't...perhaps GP has something planned that will suit GH very well in this season's medium to long term?!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Furthermore it is idiotic to suggest that the fella doesn't have pace...when he is motivated! Have seen on at least 3/4 occasions him allowing himself to be easily beaten only to then make amends via a late but effective track back recovery from a seemingly impossible position of disadvantage!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It's like with Navarro. The sages of NSC can't see any redeeming features in him playing, he does nothing for the team, they say, they watch him but can't see what he does.

Yet he was taken off v orient and we lost what little attacking threat we had. We bring him on v Torquay and we started to break them down and got the goal we needed. Seems even though the NSC experts can't see what he does, he must be doing something that professionals such as Gus Poyet can see and value.

micheal64

micheal64
Jan 6, 2010
eastbourne
he started ok when he first arrived but hasnt done well latley , no better than anyone else we have , allways getting caught out and no possistional sense at all , as for navarro , he probley cant believe he,s a pro footballer or we where mug enough to offer him employment ,get rid ,its painfull watching him .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It's like with Navarro. The sages of NSC can't see any redeeming features in him playing, he does nothing for the team, they say, they watch him but can't see what he does.

If you mean not challenging any Charlton players, or losing the ball to easily against Charlton,or getting "brushed" or should I say breathed on and falling over then I would have to agree and at Millwall away when Dicker came on for him at half time and completely changed the game in our favour then I would have to agree.

Personally I would gladly drive Navarro back up to Liverpool on the condition he stays there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here