Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is NSC better and has more members than rival forums?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd only consider going if they sign [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] as well. We come as a PACKAGE.

I think the very thought of that will have the NSC ladeez (and a smaller percentage of the men) as wet as a window cleaner's CUFF.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I think NSC is a steaming pile of :shit: and you'd never catch me wasting my time on it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Having studied a succession of strong Tory governments, I set out to shrink the NSC state (moderating team) and allow market forces (report posts - we're all in this together) to shape the site.

Those entrepreneurial minded folk who post strong and engaging content have risen to the top of the community, and rightly so, and I do my best to look after them. Those at the other end of the food chain regularly receive handouts from the NSC soup kitchens, in the form of grammatical and spelling corrections.

What about us unemployed lefties ? I guess we should know our place. What flavour soup is it today ?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Discuss :blush:

For me, many rival forums commit the mistake of creating these subforums:
-Transfer talk
-Championship talk
-Other teams talk
-International football talk
-National talk

While NSC merge all of them into the Big Board and generates more visitors and members, including at least 25 Paddy's here

please explain,what 25 paddys where. non comprendo.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
[.

Mainly though we don't have football thugs who are overly aggressive or offering up violence when people disagree with them. Those sorts of supporters need to be banned as soon as they surface[/QUOTE]
UR GOING HOME IN A COUNTY AMBULANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This isn't a bad forum , if you don't step out of line . The following is a reflection of many fellow palace fans who haven't been as lucky as me . image.jpeg

:)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This isn't a bad forum , if you don't step out of line . The following is a reflection of many fellow palace fans who haven't been as lucky as me .

Mods: this exactly the short of pointless Palace shit we need to keep off here! BAN HIM :ban:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think not having an away section where we shove anyone who says anything that isn't completely positive about the club helps.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Mods: this exactly the short of pointless Palace shit we need to keep off here! BAN HIM :ban:

Have I received a complaint about a Palace fan? Tick.
Is the complaint bollocks? Who cares, it's about a Palace fan.
Ban them anyway? Tick
Make sure you announce the banning publically (sic). Tick
Why? For the lolz.

See you in a day, Dougie... :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Coz "we're ****ing brilliant"?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This isn't a bad forum , if you don't step out of line . The following is a reflection of many fellow palace fans who haven't been as lucky as me .View attachment 73551

The quality of work there is dreadful, and really undermines what could be a humorous observation.

Are you using a 1980s IBM PC?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here