xxx898xxx1wq.png

xxx989xxxx7wc.png

xxx878xxxx2tf.png

:clap2: :drink: :clap2: :salute:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Brighton a shithole, is that an attempt at irony from croyscum?

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Chicken run, I can't make out of that is irony, sarcasm or you have just lost the plot completely.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well, they beat a 10 man relegation side in the last mintue, despite going behind twice.

You lot must be so proud. :lolol:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have just reached my boredom threshold, time to go and cook my tea, when will you reach yours?

1066gull

If you see your Chairman sell your ground without finding a new home, neglect the team and funding and fcuk off with no money left in the kitty.

Have to spend 2 years sharing first with one of your rivals where you will have to travel double the distance.

See countless different managers.

Countless loan signings.

A desperate public enquiry for a new home.

Maybe, just maybe you'll understand.......

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
They have all that to come when Noades gets bored and sells up to satisfy his ambitions with Brentford.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Gully said:
They have all that to come when Noades gets bored and sells up to satisfy his ambitions with Brentford.
If that happens then I will personaly lead the fans united to save this genuine little football club, perhaps they could ground share with mk dons before moving in to crystal palace athletic track:lol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
1066Seagull said:
If you see your Chairman sell your ground without finding a new home, neglect the team and funding and fcuk off with no money left in the kitty.

Have to spend 2 years sharing first with one of your rivals where you will have to travel double the distance.

See countless different managers.

Countless loan signings.

A desperate public enquiry for a new home.

Maybe, just maybe you'll understand.......

I'll never understand why you lot bang on about this so much, like we've never had any hardships before. Only about 5 years ago we were collecting money off our fans just to keep the club going when Goldberg f'ked us up good and proper. We were a matter of days away from going under until Simon stepped in. But credit to us we recovered and within 5 years made it to the prem, so there is certainly no reason why you won't be more successful once you get Falmer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
eagleseatseagulls said:
I'll never understand why you lot bang on about this so much, like we've never had any hardships before. Only about 5 years ago we were collecting money off our fans just to keep the club going when Goldberg f'ked us up good and proper. We were a matter of days away from going under until Simon stepped in. But credit to us we recovered and within 5 years made it to the prem, so there is certainly no reason why you won't be more successful once you get Falmer.

Days away from going under then Jordan steps in and everything is fine. You would not understand unless it happened to you.

Groundsharing 180 mile round trip, losing decent players we have due to crippling costs of groundsharing or renting a little stadium with a minute capacity. Underlying costs of public inquiries etc. etc. you must know the story by now. This has been an ongoing saga for nearly 10 yrs. We were almost forced into bankruptcy by the IR. 17 league clubs voted to kick us out of the football league.

Missed out on about £38 million of revenue over the last 8 years or so.

There is no real comparison.

Last edited:

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
There is no way those shitbags are going up.They simply an't good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here