Why doesn't Farage Emigrate to Australia?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
On a daily basis, I work with people from all over the world - I tend to temper the way I write & speak so that it is easier for them to understand, sometimes I even write in French :ohmy: What an enourmous hardship it really is.

If they CANNOT understand ENGLISH whilst in ENGLAND they should NOT be here..SIMPLE!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My workplace has signs on the walls written in 4 languages as the foreigners can barely read and speak English..I am voting ukip

You're right. The next thing we know these things *points down* will be EVERYWHERE and the country will have gone to hell in a handcart. I'll be the one to emigrate to Australia then.

Language.jpg

Oh wait.

ageelong.jpg

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
You will find that many of them speak far better English than you, some just might need a leg up along the way..... Does it bother you that much to see multilingual signs?

Really? well your welcome to come to my workplace and point out which ones speak better English than me,And il point out loads that you cant understand at all.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Really? well your welcome to come to my workplace and point out which ones speak better English than me,And il point out loads that you cant understand at all.

Shamelessly plagiarised from Guinness Boy

* well should be capitalised
** You're
*** Space after comma
**** And should not be capitalised
***** I'll
****** can't

F- Please don't see me

Last edited:

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Shameless plagiarised from Guinness Boy

** You're
*** Space after comma
***** I'll
****** can't

F- Please don't see me

So i do not spend my life typing on a pc.zzzzzzzzz...The offer is there pal..6 am Friday near Gatwick airport

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Shameless plagiarised from Guinness Boy

** You're
*** Space after comma
***** I'll
****** can't

F- Please don't see me

F?

Surely it's not deserving of an F?

(subtitles: "f. shirley its not diserving of an f")

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lets hope you or your family are not involved in a plane crash some time in the future eh!!

Thank you for your concern. However your fears are quite unfounded. Neither me nor my family are likely to be trailing a UKIP banner behind a light aircraft anytime soon, so there is little chance of banner/aircraft entanglement.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Thank you for your concern. However your fears are quite unfounded. Neither me nor my family are likely to be trailing a UKIP banner behind a light aircraft anytime soon, so there is little chance of banner/aircraft entanglement.

Lets hope so as comments have a nasty habit of coming back to haunt you..Eh..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports