Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who's off to Stoke on a cold Tuesday evening?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
hahahah don't start this I've been to more games than you etc etc. Find this argument so SO cringe. I'm 30 years old and I've been supported BHA since 2009, get a f***ing grip you mong. This isn't a score points discussion, it's a discussion about the changes in attitude since my first times going away when I was 16 years old, how, people are so petty at away games with behaviour and seating. It's ruining the experience for me and many many others.
Me. Me. Me.
It’s not being petty. The club allocate seats home and away. Just sit / stand in the one you’re allocated and stop thinking you can go where you like. That doesn’t work any more, as plenty of others have already pointed out.
If it ruins your experience, try going to the correct seat in the first place and you’ll find nobody asks you to move.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Me. Me. Me.
It’s not being petty. The club allocate seats home and away. Just sit / stand in the one you’re allocated and stop thinking you can go where you like. That doesn’t work any more, as plenty of others have already pointed out.
If it ruins your experience, try going to the correct seat in the first place and you’ll find nobody asks you to move.
I don't want to jump in on a good argument but, I go away with a friend and he is still on tier 2 for tickets so I wait until day 2 to buy 2 together. Generally on that day there are still plenty of large groups of seats available.
At the same time though, the 'singing' crowd always seem to get together at away games which is good.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Me. Me. Me.
I agree. What is so difficult to understand here. if you want to sit with your mates or near the back of the stand just organise yourselves properly when buying the tickets. With games more often than not sold out just going sitting where you want is just selfish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here