Who's going to Woodside road tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I used to always go to the Worthing vs BHA friendly giving a little to my home town team but not attending this testimonial for a man who means nothing to me. I would expect a development squad team primarily to be playing tonight.

No, no. It's the first team dear chap.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I'll be there. First fix of the season as couldn't do Havant or Burgess Hill.

Mind you only been 38 sleeps since last fix of last season (England v Switzerland)

I miss my football and more importantly the social that goes with it.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I used to always go to the Worthing vs BHA friendly giving a little to my home town team but not attending this testimonial for a man who means nothing to me. I would expect a development squad team primarily to be playing tonight.

Has he irked you in the past BG?

Oh, and as players like to play, rather than train to no purpose, I'd expect the whole squad to get a run out :smile:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'm going, never been to Woodside Road, hope I can find it. I've been told it's near West Worthing station.....better get on Google maps.
I do find Worthing the easiest place to lose my sense of direction.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Horsham seem to be expecting a srong Brighton lune-up:

http://www.hornetsreview.co.uk/2011-12/Testimonial/index.htm

Perhaps we could get Nurse Ratchett along, just in case?

nurse-ratchett.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm going, never been to Woodside Road, hope I can find it. I've been told it's near West Worthing station.....better get on Google maps.
I do find Worthing the easiest place to lose my sense of direction.

Nearer Worthing station I'd say. Could be wrong

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has he irked you in the past BG?

Oh, and as players like to play, rather than train to no purpose, I'd expect the whole squad to get a run out :smile:

He has done nothing for or against me but has no connection whatsoever with BHA and I don't agree with testimonials, so don't see why I should give him money. He has been paid for the job he did for both Crawley and Horsham like many pros are who have tesimponials. I will only go to a testimonial if I think somebody has given excellent service to the club and been a pleasure to watch for me. Hence I went to OGH.

As regards the team I would expect Gus to rate it as a low key game and play fringe players or developement squad but then again it was said that CMS is behind the rest in his training so he may get a run out for a short while. I remember once talking to Mark Lawrenson about these games and he hated them as he said there was always a non league clogger who wanted to tell his mates he stopped, like possibly in this case, CMS scoring, and didn't care how her did it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He has done nothing for or against me but has no connection whatsoever with BHA and I don't agree with testimonials, so don't see why I should give him money. He has been paid for the job he did for both Crawley and Horsham like many pros are who have tesimponials. I will only go to a testimonial if I think somebody has given excellent service to the club and been a pleasure to watch for me. Hence I went to OGH.

As regards the team I would expect Gus to rate it as a low key game and play fringe players or developement squad but then again it was said that CMS is behind the rest in his training so he may get a run out for a short while. I remember once talking to Mark Lawrenson about these games and he hated them as he said there was always a non league clogger who wanted to tell his mates he stopped, like possibly in this case, CMS scoring, and didn't care how her did it.

It is full first team squad....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports