Who's going to Woodside road tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We'll be there - three minutes round the corner. Should be a decent turnout and great to see the lads in action again. Expecting plenty of new away shirts to be in evidence. I shall be in my retro 70s Wardy-style stripes :banana: :banana:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Jus deciding whether to go. I always go these thing and after 20 mins think why have I bothered. And £10!!!

May go if I can persuade someone to join me.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
So glad I went, met Calderon and Craig Mackail-Smith and got pictures with both, chuffed doesn't even come close to describe my feelings.

Shock news though, Inigo drives a Skoda!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So glad I went, met Calderon and Craig Mackail-Smith and got pictures with both, chuffed doesn't even come close to describe my feelings.

Shock news though, Inigo drives a Skoda!
And the match report ....

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
3-1 win to Brighton in front of over 1,000 fans. Albion team for first 60 mins was
Ankergren
Osamo Hall Cook Painter
Buckley Navarro Dicker Sparrow
Bergkamp Barnes

Replaced by
Brezovan
Calderon Greer Dunk Tanno
Noone Rodgers Kasim Smith
Barker Agdestein

Brighton goals from Toby, Noone & Barker.
From my point of view Bergkamp seemed to play better than on sunday, Buckley had a few nice touches & if we don't give Navarro another contract it'll be a traversty.
Second half team Rodgers looks a very good player, Noone was a handfull as usual & both Barker & Toby looked good.

Got to meet CMS too, Really nice bloke.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
3-1 win to Brighton in front of over 1,000 fans. Albion team for first 60 mins was
Ankergren
Osamo Hall Cook Painter
Buckley Navarro Dicker Sparrow
Bergkamp Barnes

Replaced by
Brezovan
Calderon Greer Dunk Tanno
Noone Rodgers Kasim Smith
Barker Agdestein

Brighton goals from Toby, Noone & Barker.
From my point of view Bergkamp seemed to play better than on sunday, Buckley had a few nice touches & if we don't give Navarro another contract it'll be a traversty.
Second half team Rodgers looks a very good player, Noone was a handfull as usual & both Barker & Toby looked good.

Got to meet CMS too, Really nice bloke.

Thanks for that . we do look thin at the back without El Abd and Elf. And seeing the lack of strength in depth is a concern. We certainly need these new signings.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Thanks for that . we do look thin at the back without El Abd and Elf. And seeing the lack of strength in depth is a concern. We certainly need these new signings.

As excited as the LuaLua business is i'd be more relieved if we signed a cb & a cover full back. Osamo looked average but nothing spectacular.
Forgot to mention Hall & Cook played well together, Look forward to seeing how they develop over the next 2-3 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports