Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who you do want to get relegated from the Premier League?

Who do you want to be relegated from the Premier League?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 158 54.3%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Leicester City

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 170 58.4%
  • West Ham United

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • Wolves

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 103 35.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 216 74.2%
  • Southampton

Votes: 75 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Goodness knows who will join Southampton WH , Leeds looking ok Everton beat Arsenal an d Bournmouth played well against Newcastle
Bigger clubs the better so hope for 2 out of WH, Everton and Leeds

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I (for one) hope Southampton stay up.

Bournemouth
Leeds
Everton, please.

Obviously palace would be nice but hoping that happens is just wasted energy as they'll drag out the points one by one.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Having just read this in the Everton chat room, I think their fans need some time in the ‘lower leagues’

Beggars belief.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/relegation-2022-23.115675/post-10481376

71DDBB65-0A00-4488-BFA9-D4CFC5F28B15.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Having just read this in the Everton chat room, I think their fans need some time in the ‘lower leagues’

Beggars belief.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/relegation-2022-23.115675/post-10481376

View attachment 160211
I used to go to school in Haydock smack in the middle of Liverpool & Manchester, at the time everyone either supported Manchester United, Liverpool or Everton, then I worked briefly in Kirkby and obviously Everton fans were high on the scale, I’ve never met such entitled fans as them, they have zero knowledge of anything below the Premier or at the time 1st division, they were arrogant and bitter because Liverpool were and still are number one in the City.

they could do with several seasons battling it out in the Championship, maybe they might realise how hard it is too break into the elite, they could do with learning the meaning of humility.
really, really want them to go down, more than Leeds.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Beggars belief.

That site's brilliant. Most of them are resigned to their fate but there are people who have lost sight of reality - one saying that Everton's relegation would be "seismic". No-one outside Liverpool will care ... or notice.

There's also the clown who said that Everton have been hampered by a lack of money - a team that spent more on one player that Brighton's starting XI against Forest cost. Totally deranged.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
However, if Chelsea continue losing, and everyone else keeps picking up points at the bottom…

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
However, if Chelsea continue losing, and everyone else keeps picking up points at the bottom…
It's a nice dream but unfortunately too many of the bottom teams play each other and it doesn't seem mathematically possible for Chelsea to go down. They could, in theory, finish 17th though

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
It's a nice dream but unfortunately too many of the bottom teams play each other and it doesn't seem mathematically possible for Chelsea to go down. They could, in theory, finish 17th though
Ooh yes please 😃

I would love to see Leicester go down but it looks more like Everton and Leeds.
Leeds have Bournemouth (A) , then City, Newcastle, West Ham and Tottenham
Two more points? - (although probably three against Tottenham sadly)

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Everton - would do their fans some good to properly suffer. They haven't experienced anything quite as bad as they would make you think. Never done anything of real note in the PL. 1 fairly high finish when the league was much more even.
Leeds - meh. They need bringing down a peg or two ever since they got promoted and guaranteed they would romp to a european finish simply because of being leeds. Tools.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
That site's brilliant. Most of them are resigned to their fate but there are people who have lost sight of reality - one saying that Everton's relegation would be "seismic". No-one outside Liverpool will care ... or notice.

There's also the clown who said that Everton have been hampered by a lack of money - a team that spent more on one player that Brighton's starting XI against Forest cost. Totally deranged.
I think it would be seismic for them. It says on their accounts published this year that there is a real risk of 'Everton no longer operating as a going concern' should they go down. No football fan should be happy about that. Terribly mismanaged.

Also they are supposed to be moving into their massive new Hubris Dome shortly aren't they? Don't suppose they were expecting their first game there to be against Luton.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If (hopefully) Everton go down, they'll likely as not struggle to get back up. They're not used to Championship competitively. A new ground is not the key to the door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here