Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who you do want to get relegated from the Premier League?

Who do you want to be relegated from the Premier League?

• Crystal Palace

Votes: 158 54.3%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • Leicester City

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • Leeds United

Votes: 170 58.4%
  • West Ham United

Votes: 53 18.2%
  • Wolves

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Bournemouth

Votes: 103 35.4%
  • Everton

Votes: 216 74.2%
  • Southampton

Votes: 75 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Forest have spent a lot and will settle the longer they stay up.
Everton have always been in the premier league.
Crystal Palace because they are a horrid club

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I’d like to see the most entitled fan bases go. Everton, Leeds and West Ham.
Sadly, can’t see any of them go unfortunately.
More likely to be
Muff
Southampton
Forrest

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'd say that Crystal Palace in 12th , are not going to be overtaken by six or more teams. They are the lowest team in the league who I don't think are in the relegation conversation. I think that Bournemouth and Southampton will go, although Jones will make a good fist of it. I'd guess that Everton and Leeds will be scrapping it out for the second year running, but without a Burnley to save both of them this time around. I've considered all the pros and cons and voted for....

Palace. Of course Palace. It would be the funniest thing ever. Why would anybody vote anything else? The poll said that I could have multiple votes, but I voted only once as it wouldn't let me vote Palace three times.
Is, of course, the only sensible answer. The joy at the sight of seeing them piss about in the lower leagues wouldn't ever get boring to me ... (well, it hasn't for Pompey anyway)

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Yeh, I've got a book on the history of the Football League too (the excellent Bryon Butler one) - and Arsenal still shouldn't have been 'promoted'! They didn't return to the 1st. division on merit - shysters! (as was Herbert Chapman!)
Is Herbert the one that managed Huddersfield to 3 league titles?

If him a lot of Arsenal fans think he done the same for them but didn't he die before the third one?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’d go with Everton, because they’ve been treading water for so long like Villa did under Lambert and others, and always seem to sneak to survival recently by virtue of not being as terrible as the rest.

Right now I think they are as terrible at the rest and deserve to finally go down.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Really surprised by how many are voting for Palace. Personally I’d have them finish 17th every year so we can continue to have our ‘derby’ games.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I would absolutely love it if Chelsea and Villa got relegated - dislike both clubs with a passion.

Based on the list of clubs listed I would want Everton, Leeds & Forest to go down.
Everton - because they’re an absolute shambles and need to taste life in a lower league.
Leeds - just because
Forest - to prove that buying so many bloody players doesn’t buy survival

I’d prefer Palace to stay up but struggling and for us to give them a tonking as payback for that 5-0 defeat

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Everton, Southampton and West Ham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here