Votes: 16 80.0%
  • The chimps (Randy, Andy and Mandy)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Even Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles (RIP) can see that Dick Tight and his two lackeys haven't got a clue on how to run this club.
It's time this bunch of clowns went on their way and we got three people with the ability to deliver Falmer and to strengthen the team.
Well the good news is that Billy Smart is prepared to swap three of his chimpanzees (Randy, Andy and Mandy) for our three clowns (Dick, Mark and Martin) and I think it is time we gave someone else a chance.
So a simple vote, who would run the club better and put more investment in ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
certainly not people like ernest or fg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...is that tumbleweed I can see drifting down the street...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Ernest, you are a cock knocker of the highest order.

You find me anyone who could have done such a tremendous job in such atrocious circumstances and I'll eat my hat.

Not my Albion beany though, that's my favourite.

Shit, have I just been reeled in?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hook, Line & Sinker Soul Finger....he's always spouting shit but you gte used to it!

Red Rag Attila? try King Rag always worked for me, got a couple big flattys off Southwick Arm with that, and of course the amazingly annoying Ling which eats anything! (managed to catch one once whilst practising to cast out...thing is it was a fresh new hook & line with no bait on....figure that one out! )

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CrabtreeBHA said:

Red Rag Attila? try King Rag always worked for me, got a couple big flattys off Southwick Arm with that, and of course the amazingly annoying Ling which eats anything! (managed to catch one once whilst practising to cast out...thing is it was a fresh new hook & line with no bait on....figure that one out! )

I used to go with my Dad and caught a lovely sea bass off Shoreham beach with lug worm.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nobody can deny DK & Co PAST glory it is the future that is important.

If you have a pint of your favourite tipple and the glass empties you either have to pay to have it refilled yourself or get somebody else to refill it for you. Which is ours?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You are right Ernest, for some reason other fans do call us faggots!

(see Jewell's post on "what did you eat for lunch?" )

Thanks for pointing that out!! appreciated!!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Yorkie said:
I used to go with my Dad and caught a lovely sea bass off Shoreham beach with lug worm.
Lug for me too. I used to fish off Shoreham Beach and catch good sized bass then find out that my brother had caught more fish from the West arm - but they were all so small they had to be chucked back.

Attila - you're not one of those 'enthusiasts' that I see digging for rag on the bank in the middle of the river under the footbridge are you?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Don't you love farce?
My fault I fear.
I thought that you'd want what I want.
Sorry, my dear.
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don't bother, they're here.