• The chimps (Randy, Andy and Mandy)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Who would run the club better?
well anyone who has a few quid :)

The problem with most people on here they have got used to being grateful for having a club which is bollocks,so i ask where honestly is the ambition in you people don't you have any.

I have ambition and im not one who keeps blabbing on about the past and how we nearly folded etc,its time to move on and get our potential into gear.

Grateful for this grateful for that what a load of old bollox!!!:nono:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
Who would run the club better?
well anyone who has a few quid :)

The problem with most people on here they have got used to being grateful for having a club which is bollocks,so i ask where honestly is the ambition in you people don't you have any.

I have ambition and im not one who keeps blabbing on about the past and how we nearly folded etc,its time to move on and get our potential into gear.

Grateful for this grateful for that what a load of old bollox!!!:nono:

You go and find the millionaire then Berky and see what he can do. :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
chez said:
Is the doc really gonna shag that young bird in neighbours?

No. She just wants a Dad for her baby.

He'll see through her little game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Everybody gets very emotional about this as if it is pop at DK I personnally accept what he HAS DONE and am grateful for that but the future is the concern. I think that people, me included, are pre-empting what will happen when JP says YES.

The future is unknown let us wait and see!!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
You go and find the millionaire then Berky and see what he can do. :lolol: :lolol:
O.k yorkie i promise you that the day dick walks millionaires will arrive thick and fast that is a cert.

WATCH THIS SPACE!!
The point is we will never attract proper funds until dick steps aside as new investors won't pump in while dick has control.:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here