Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Who would have been the perfect leader to take us through this pandemic

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He literally had to be told to stop going to see the Queen early in the pandemic because he might KILL her.

"He's tried his hardest in a really tough situation"

"Like to see anyone else do any better"

**** me.

Pretty much 9 out of 10 adults in the UK could do better than the worst possible idiot we currently have in charge !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some is forgetting Priti Patel and Gavin Williamson.

Ooh, I don't know. Patel would love it. A chance to bully a few people, a cast iron opportunity to close airports and introduce a few more authoritarian measures.

Yes, I forgot Williamson. He'd say there'd be no lockdown and change his mind a few hours later. Liz Truss as well: she'd announce a fantastic deal on PPE outfits that she'd bought off Trotters' Traders down Peckham market.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ooh, I don't know. Patel would love it. A chance to bully a few people, a cast iron opportunity to close airports and introduce a few more authoritarian measures.

Yes, I forgot Williamson. He'd say there'd be no lockdown and change his mind a few hours later. Liz Truss as well: she'd announce a fantastic deal on PPE outfits that she'd bought off Trotters' Traders down Peckham market.

Indeed.

Patel has maintained throughout the pandemic that she has wanted borders closed at every opportunity. I think she’d have closed the borders by March and physically deported any foreigners testing positive. Giving Police guns to enforce lockdown and social distancing would not have gone down well with the Libertarians but we’d have a lot less BLM activists and anti-vaxxers to worry about now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here