Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the Winner in Tonight's big political debate ?

Who will come out on top tonight ?

• Nicola Sturgeon - SNP

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Natalie Bennett - Green

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Leanne Wood - Plaid Cymru

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Ed Milliband - Labour

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Nick Clegg - LD

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Nigel Farage - UKIP

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • David Cameron - Conservative

Votes: 28 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Why?
60% are not bloody british....shall we invite 1000's from africa over here while we pay for it?

I agree. He was pointing out that it is a NATIONAL health service, the British people cannot afford to fund a World health service.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its our money being spent on foreigners when it could be spent on british.
Typical bore fest from a lefty tree hugger

You mean like this one from Twitter?

Politics Live viewer:

13 years a doctor in NHS. Paid tax from day one, learned a lot, helped people, saved lives, made friends. Yes, I am an Immigrant, yes I am proud of our NHS. STOP immigrant bashing and misleading the public on NHS tourism. Tell them the truth, it needs money for a reforming modern, growing NHS.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I agree. He was pointing out that it is a NATIONAL health service, the British people cannot afford to fund a World health service.
Most of these tree hugging twits really do want us funding the world with our hard earned tax money....Christ it's like a bunch of human right bummers all sticking together....boring.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
P
You mean like this one from Twitter?

Politics Live viewer:

13 years a doctor in NHS. Paid tax from day one, learned a lot, helped people, saved lives, made friends. Yes, I am an Immigrant, yes I am proud of our NHS. STOP immigrant bashing and misleading the public on NHS tourism. Tell them the truth, it needs money for a reforming modern, growing NHS.

Bloody foreigner and his sensible views

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

If the likes of Tories and UKIP weren't ok with cooperate tax avoidance (that could fund the NHS three times over) there wouldn't be a problem. Stop blaming Johnny Foreigner and realise the real crooks are the ones in Westminster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here