Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the Winner in Tonight's big political debate ?

Who will come out on top tonight ?

• Nicola Sturgeon - SNP

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Natalie Bennett - Green

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Leanne Wood - Plaid Cymru

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Ed Milliband - Labour

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Nick Clegg - LD

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Nigel Farage - UKIP

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • David Cameron - Conservative

Votes: 28 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Really?

Seems telling it how it is isn't popular.
Let's just let everyone in the world who has HIV come here for the drugs thy need.
Don't think so.

It was bringing up HIV in particular which is still a bit if a taboo and people are still discrimanated against for having it. He could have just left it at health tourism which is a valid point

carteater

and people vote for UKIP??? the formula of this debate is set in stone... same old bickering between labour and the conservatives, the other parties apart from UKIP adding points when they can, and Farage blaming foreign people and showing what a racist he is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The wealthy will be getting on the first plane out of here, they seem to be the answer to economy according to this lot.

I know a young lad who works in a high street store as a shop assistant, he's only just started and he is probably earning just over minimum wage, he has no degree or good qualifications but is personable and good at his job. Yet, he just said very matter of fact the other day " If Labour get in I'm emigrating " I don't know who put that in his head or how he is going to do it on his wages.

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
They're hardly flocking to the UK if only 7,000 were diagnosed as HIV+ last year and only 4,200 were foreigners..
Only?
That's 4200 who us tax payers are paying for,but shouldn't be???
Christ they're so lefty most on this panel it's unreal....Surely the british tax payers would prefer money to be spent in Britain?

How these clowns especially the Welsh and scotch tits think that we're not entitied to discriminate against foreigners at all is unreal.I want my money spent here and on british people....Not foreigners.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Only?
Christ they're so lefty most on this panel it's unreal....Surely the british tax payers would prefer money to be spent in Britain?

How these clowns especially the Welsh and scotch tits think that we're not entitied to discriminate against foreigners at all is unreal.I want my money spent here and on british people....Not foreigners.

Uh...the tax is being spend in the UK. But then again, judging by your post. You're just a typical UKIPper. It's embarrassing.

Why?
60% are not bloody british....shall we invite 1000's from africa over here while we pay for it?

Typical illogical fallacies from UKIP ilk. Boring, unimaginative and borderline illiterate. That's the UKIP supporter summed in a single line.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Only?

To be fair, you probably think Farages is a lefty

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Uh...the tax is being spend in the UK. But then again, judging by your post. You're just a typical UKIPper. It's embarrassing.

Typical illogical fallacies from UKIP ilk. Boring, unimaginative and borderline illiterate. That's the UKIP supporter summed in a single line.
Its our money being spent on foreigners when it could be spent on british.
Typical bore fest from a lefty tree hugger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here