Who were we just linked with on talk shite?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ds4000

Sep 4, 2010
The moose just tweeted saying he's linked to s team in the champ beginning with B, not Bolton or Blackburn.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If hes going for Vicente upfront with one striker then McEachran will be a super signing.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we need to get some players off our wage bill. we have too many that are not going to be involved that much and without a reserve team, what are they going to do, we shed 6 or 7 not good enugh players then that frees up more cash for the "gem"

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
we need to get some players off our wage bill. we have too many that are not going to be involved that much and without a reserve team, what are they going to do, we shed 6 or 7 not good enugh players then that frees up more cash for the "gem"

Could get rid of one of the keepers and Harley... Maybe Painter but who else isn't going to feature ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I imagine Gus will send a few out on loan once he has all the players he wants in, be a bit daft to get rid of players if we don't already have the replacements?

Hr's already sent out two fringe players on loan, more will follow I'm sure.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Could get rid of one of the keepers and Harley... Maybe Painter but who else isn't going to feature ?

I think Harley is gonna be given a chance, and I reckon he might well come good. I doubt we'll send him out tbh

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I think Harley is gonna be given a chance, and I reckon he might well come good. I doubt we'll send him out tbh

You might well be right, my point was I'm not sure we have many players who aren't going to feature, don't think the squad is actually that big once you take the dev squad players out.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Is this the same Moose that said Brighton fans should be very excited about their new signing a few weeks ago, yet nothing came to fruition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports