Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who were we just linked with on talk shite?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think Harley is gonna be given a chance, and I reckon he might well come good. I doubt we'll send him out tbh

I can't see anything in Harley at all and hope we don't waste more time on him. If we aspire to be a PL team, and this is a good season to do it given the increased financial incentive (+ parachutes from next year will make it even more difficult) then Dicker and Sparrow need upgrading too. Not slagging any of them off but I don't see the quality in them that is good enough for us to seriously challenge

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Harley, Dicker and Sparrow could all be let go on frees or loans if we get better in. Noone could still be an option if Cardiff come back.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a no brainer, Josh comes in for Dicker, Vicente replaces Barnes with that left side roll, and CMS/Barnes/New Striker battle it out up front :)

Sounds great to me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see Barnes still hasn't won that many over :rolleyes:

Whoever we bring in I think he will be very hard to dislodge from the team.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Is this the same Moose that said Brighton fans should be very excited about their new signing a few weeks ago, yet nothing came to fruition?

Indeed. Also the same Moose who mentioned Kaka and Tevez in connection with his beloved West Ham.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd f***ing love this, I've always admired him!

---------Crofts-Bridcutt-McEacheran----------
Buckley---------------------------------Vicente
-------------------Barnes/New Striker--------

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Loads of potential, would suit our style and could just slot in for Dicker. He could probably get into a number of premier league clubs so it would be some coup if we got him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The moose just tweeted saying he's linked to s team in the champ beginning with B, not Bolton or Blackburn.

Birmingham City , Burnley , Barnsley ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What Abrahams actually said was that McEachran is being linked to Bolton or Blackburn but that he had heard he was going on loan to another team beginning with B.
That team is almost certainly us but it might make sense that a link to us was pre-Crofts coming back.

FWIW I would have him in a flash as a replacement for Dicker but I suspect it isn't on the agenda any more.............and Abrahams is the world's worst guesser when it comes to transfers despite his high opinion of himself

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Gus commented in the Argue yesterday about needing to trim the squad.

I'd be shocked if all of Dicker, Sparrow and Harley stay in our squad all season.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
All over Twitter he is going to Bolton or Blackburn

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He`s probably a great player but is he going to improve our scoring record this coming season

Could well do, yes. Not necessarily via scoring himself obviously, that's would be a very short-sighted view of it.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
McEachren in one of Dicker/Harley/Sparrow out would be an ideal bit of business. We would really be in contention then with midfield of

Crofts Bridcutt McEachren
Vicente Buckley/KLL/Noone
CMS/ANOther

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here