• A female (gosh!)

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • just use CGI

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm actually really enjoying Capaldi's take on it, so hopefully he'll be around for a while.

As/when he moves on I'd quite like to see John Simm do it. I'm aware of the obvious storyline issues but I've no doubt they'd find a way if they wanted to.

i'm actually really enjoying capaldi's take on it, so hopefully he'll be around for a while.

As/when he moves on i'd quite like to see john simm do it. I'm aware of the obvious storyline issues but i've no doubt they'd find a way if they wanted to.

Really???

Attachments

• JOAN.jpg
    JOAN.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 110

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Benedict Cumberbatch would probably do an interesting job. Doubt he'd want it though.

Failing that, get Jason Statham in, to go all kick-ass on the cybermen.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Benedict Cumberbatch would probably do an interesting job. Doubt he'd want it though.

Failing that, get Jason Statham in, to go all kick-ass on the cybermen.
Would have put BC on my wishlist but couldn't imagine that he'd do it (not now anyway, he was a villain a few years back), he's got Sherlock for when he fancies a bit of TV work.

Plus, he's strongly rumoured to be getting a Marvel film, which would rule him out for a while I suspect.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Not content with running Hyppia out of town, we are now getting rid of Capaldi too?

FWIW I'm enjoying Capaldi's Dr, think he has taken to the role well considering how different he has been to Smith and Tennant.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyone bar Capaldi.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Capaldi has been excellent so far. He's got a good few more series left in him, bit early to be discussing a replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here