Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is NSC most famous poster

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
In those days the BBC wouldn't let the band play live on TOTP so, knowing we were going to mime we would get completely hammered in the bar beforehand. Getting completely pissed and flirting with Legs and Co was the order of the day.

I personally feel your winning this so far, even though its not necessarily you as an individual. im 16 and even I knew the daddy cool song :thumbsup:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Yes, that's pretty acurate. We were basically a pop band with a punk attitude. We got banned from every hotel chain in Scandinavia and we had overnight stays in a good number of European jail cells. The thing is there was nine of us and two very hard road crew, so we pretty much did what we liked. We were never unpleasant but we knew how to have a great time. We saw off Motorhead, Iggy Pop, The Pirates, The Attractions and many other bands on the partying front. That's another reason why we were always broke, we had major hotel damage bills to settle whenever we went on tour and in 1978 we were on the road for 10 months solid. As I have said, I can't remember most of it but I had the best time.

I'm shocked lol you always looked the normal one to me. Great for you. was it your dad who used to drink in the Crabtree?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
In those days the BBC wouldn't let the band play live on TOTP so, knowing we were going to mime we would get completely hammered in the bar beforehand. Getting completely pissed and flirting with Legs and Co was the order of the day.

That would explain Den falling off the stage that time!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw Rocky Sharpe live at The Richmond in 1970 and they were absolutely brilliant!

I expect they played the same venue at the same time the next night .

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I not sure about this but i think i remember Den Hegarty working as a bus conductor at one time.

BBC have just cancelled tomorrow, apparently they are worried about having too many World Cup stories, after this morning's one on Panini stickers was considered to be OTT.

I saw Sally Nugent on Monday, as I was doing the local radio show, and they broadcast from the same building as Breakfast. Certainly not a witch close up!
If we are talking about local radio appearances with BBC news folk ... I once appeared on the same show as Moira Stewart. In fact, she gave up her headphones for me to use.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What about supporters of other clubs?

Burnley - Alistair Campbell?
Villa - Prince William?
Man U - Mick Hucknall?
Everton - Maddie McCann?

I wonder if Steve Winwood will along for the Cheltenham game?

I thought Villa was Prince Charles?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here