Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Other - please state

Votes: 59 25.9%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burke - for being head of player recruitment, and not having an adequate 2nd choice goalkeeper on the books ( Walton maybe in the future ).

The standard of our number 2 goalkeeping is poor for our ambition, which meant the number 1 keeper had to be protected from injury in this match.

Not Brezovan's fault - he is what he is in terms of ability - I wish him well for his next club as surely he is leaving in the summer.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
It is obviously my Dad's fault as we never win when he watches us play.

On a more serious note. Football is a team game and as a team we played appalingly for the first 60 minutes of yesterday's game. No individual to blame more so than any other.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I can't remember the last time we won a game on TV (maybe Hull at home last year?) so I blame Sky.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Hull for being better than us.

Where is this advanced sense of entitlement coming from ?

Most seasons end in disappointment and if you are talking about the cup, we have over 100 failed attempts to our name, you would think people would be used to this by now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't remember the last time we won a game on TV (maybe Hull at home last year?) so I blame Sky.

Seems a bit harsh, considering it was on ITV.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
No-one and everyone. Why do we always need a scapegoat?

No-one and everyone. Why do we always need a scapegoat?

I don't think you can realistically blame any one person for our exit.

Other : Hull City Tigers.

I put the blame on our opponents who went and scored more goals than we did.

Hull City for me

Hull for being better than us.

Sensible answers.

Sometimes you've got to accept defeat and learn from it, not bedwet, especially when you narrowly lose to a premiership team over two matches.
Some people need to man (or woman) up. Feel free to create a pantomime and a blame culture but no-one is going to take you seriously. I guess I'm asking for too much.

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The rugby markings on the pitch, causing confusion for the players on where the half way line was supposed to be.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oscar's little beard. Not quite manly enough to motivate the players. If he went for the full Brian Blessed, it would be far more imposing and result in a more determined attitude from the players.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The Management & Players shirley have to take collective responsibility for the defeat. Individual errors are generally the reason a team wins, loses, or even draws a match: but the tactics, application, & collective performance last night outweighed any individual muppetry IMO. I just hope lessons are quickly learnt & corrected, otherwise I can see a very disappointing end to this year's campaign.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The man in the club shop who told an NSC poster this week that Nike were the new kit suppliers.

Clearly evidence of a lack of unity and trust within the club, from the bottom up.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If Ernest Barnes the Midget hadn't missed that SITTER against Yeovil then we wouldn't be in this situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here