Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has a copy of 'More than ninety minutes' with a hand written issue number ?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
077 me, not that it's any of your business.( only joking) Why d'you ask out of interest (barely it has to be said)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
077 me, not that it's any of your business.( only joking) Why d'you ask out of interest (barely it has to be said)

It's another 'oooh look at me, I've got a copy of a special book that's been hand numbered by the author (probably signed in his own blood) and this makes me way better than all of the rest of you and by the way I am the 1901 Lounge' post by our serial attention-seeker.

:thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The prices went weird. They used to go for £40-50 and when someone suggested I was missing the updated one from my collection, I ordered one from the Internet but it turned out to be the original. Think I paid £3. No idea if they are numbered or not. I do have Up, Up and Away with a long inscription from Alan Mullery though.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

and singed by Mr Wier (I think as its a bit of a scrawl)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
#1396 here.

Aren't they all hand-numbered, as they only printed 5625 copies? Or was there a reprint?

PG

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Stewart also sold signed copies of the photo of the last goal.

Black & white - very atmospheric
And cause of a massive binfest on here when he tried selling them on here for a lot more than Tim Carder (I think) sold them for. I got the cheap one:angel:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And cause of a massive binfest on here when he tried selling them on here for a lot more than Tim Carder (I think) sold them for. I got the cheap one:angel:

Same. Tim was indeed selling off a number of reasonably priced copies of the signed photo on behalf of (if memory serves) the Albion Collectors' & Historians' Society. Top man, Tim! :thumbsup:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Having sat next to said author as he numbered and signed them in a secretarial office in hove I think the number you got may not necessarily be unique

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here