Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Manure:

specialOffer_20061307481309_40.jpg

AC Milan:

75px-AC_Milan.png

For me. It has to be, Ancelotti Red and Black Army!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Forza Milano.:clap2:

Then i can go into work and big it up to the united tossers.:lol:

P.S I also have a fiver on Milan going through.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
english team, i am english, they r not palace or reading, i will support them :)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Milan OBVIOUSLY but the plus side if United go through they could get RIPPED TO SHIT by Liverpool

:clap2: :drink: i have a feeling life maybe getting a whole lot better

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Milan. An all English final could be as boring as tonight's game although United are far more adventurous than Chelsea

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Icy Gull said:
Milan. An all English final will be as boring as tonight's game
... but will mean the European Cup comes home to England one way or another meaning we claim the top spot of countries that have taken it home back from Spain (right?)

if Liverpool play Milan , Milan will get revenge for 2005 - i just KNOW it :down:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Braders said:
... but will mean the European Cup comes home to England one way or another meaning we claim the top spot of countries that have taken it home back from Spain (right?)

if Liverpool play Milan , Milan will get revenge for 2005 - i just KNOW it :down:

A good game is all that matters ...remember you are a BRIGHTON fan so this is just a sideshow :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Icy Gull said:
Milan. An all English final could be as boring as tonight's game although United are far more adventurous than Chelsea
I thought tonights game was gripping. OK, not the free-flowing goalmouth action of the Utd v Milan match, but it was truley compelling stuff.

Anyway, I want the all-english final. The sheer intensity of Utd v Liverpool would be UNSURPASSED - whatever happens, it'd go down into the annuls of legend. And I hope Liverpool wipe the floor with them.
(obviously).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
United deserve to win it for the commitment they show to attacking football.........but that is far too rational.

FORZA the PASTA EATING SURRENDER MONKEYS

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Icy Gull said:
A good game is all that matters ...remember you are a BRIGHTON fan so this is just a sideshow :thumbsup:
alas that is true :down:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I thought tonights game was gripping. OK, not the free-flowing goalmouth action of the Utd v Milan match, but it was truley compelling stuff.

).

Gripping but in retrospect just dull in terms of the football played. I blame Chelsea..because I f***ing hate watching their aggressive stifling football :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Icy Gull said:
Gripping but in retrospect just dull in terms of the football played. I blame Chelsea..because I f***ing hate watching their aggressive stifling football :)
You're right in that respect - if you were to watch a recording of tonights game whilst knowing the result, it'd be shit entertainment. The huge occasion and the high stakes is what made it so compelling, not the quality of the football itself. No WAY could I switch channels (as I did regularly during that Newcastle game last night).

Tomorrow will be the same. The match could be shite, but its on such a knife-edge, it can't FAIL to be dramatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports