Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

• Luton

Votes: 198 42.1%
  • Coventry

Votes: 221 47.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 40 8.5%

• Total voters

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
If Sunderland and boro get through, who's going to get trafalgar square?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Blimey. If Luton do get into the Premier League, may I suggest Kenilworth Road, at least, gets a lick of paint.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Brings back memories of play-offs….. great atmosphere and what a treat to have KR in EPL next year! 😁

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Brings back memories of play-offs….. great atmosphere and what a treat to have KR in EPL next year! 😁
I can’t quite make it out, but it looks like there’s a floodlight pylon, similar to the NE stand at the Goldstone, sprouting from the left corner of the ground?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I don't fancy Luton coming up based on this game, team full of giants who cause havoc from set pieces, no thanks

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Blimey. If Luton do get into the Premier League, may I suggest Kenilworth Road, at least, gets a lick of paint.
They need to do about £10m worth of improvements to Kenilworth Road to comply with the facilities needed for the Prem, which includes basically rebuilding one of the stands. Its a bit annoying for them as this is £10m spent on a stadium which will be wasted when they finally move to the new stadium they have planning permission to build.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If Luton go up, the away end holds around 1,200 max but police like to keep a sterile area to keep the goading and coin throwing from a safe distance so it might be down from that. I can't stand their fans but what an achievement it would be if they made the Premier League from the National League. :ohmy:

It would make Bournemouth look like the Bernabeu though with the facilities. At least Plucky offers a decent view.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
If Luton go up, the away end holds around 1,200 max but police like to keep a sterile area to keep the goading and coin throwing from a safe distance so it might be down from that. I can't stand their fans but what an achievement it would be if they made the Premier League from the National League. :ohmy:

It would make Bournemouth look like the Bernabeu though with the facilities. At least Plucky offers a decent view.
Sunderland got 1.036 so imagine that will roughly be it if they come up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here