Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

Who do you want to win the Championship playoffs?

• Luton

Votes: 198 42.1%
  • Coventry

Votes: 221 47.0%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 40 8.5%

• Total voters

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Normally I'd agree but this week I've heard - in all seriousness as well - the following :

Gustavo Hamer is better than Pascal Gross
Gyokores is better than Ferguson
Whatever the cov stadium is called now has the best atmosphere in the league.

It's all so wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start. To balance this, there are a load of sensible cov fans about as well, I just seem to have run into the bells this week that will probably go back to supporting man utd next week.

Another local here, I can get to the stadium in about 20 minutes on a good day, so it has to be a vote for Cov from me.

Add to that my wife, my son, my two stepsons, two of my grandsons, my daughter's partner, my brother-in-law and my two nephews are all fanatical Cov fans ... 5 of that lot having season tickets ... so I couldn't really vote for anyone else!
Apart from all the family, I also know a lot of their friends who are also ardent Cov fans, as are several neighbours, so at any given time I'm surrounded by them, and I don't recognise the descriptions you've given above?

I suspect the people you've been talking to are simply WUMs who know they've got a bite! ;):)
Virtually 100% of the Cov fans I speak with are very complimentary about BHA and recognise how attractive we've become and wish they were even half as good.

You're right about Gyokores though.
Most think Big Vik is the greatest striker to ever walk this earth, that Cov mugged us off with the paltry fee they paid, but they're pretty philosophical about his almost certain departure, although some of the ludicrous fees they think they will get for him do make me smile! :D

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a free-kick by Sunderland's Amad Diallo!

Currently 1-1 at half-time against Luton. A really good game - hope it continues in the second half.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Kenilworth Road being a premier league stadium would be absolutely hilarious so I voted Luton.
Horrible bunch of fans. Yes, they sold out the ground when they were in the Conference with 10,000 supporters but extremely unpleasant.

Coventry without any doubt please. They had to groundshare at Northampton and Birmingham. And they were in the top flight for 30 years or so consecutively.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Meanwhile Notts Co beat the cheats on pens.
Luke Williams Albion development manager during Poyet' s time. Ryan (One free kick) Harley is his assistant. The fool who nearly blew it with his stupid penalty was John Bostock. Palace had a player of that name, but thIs can't be the same one as Palace' s surely went to Barcelona and was capped 100 times for England. I remember being told this would definitely happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Meanwhile Notts Co beat the cheats on pens.
From the BBC:

Notts County win 0-0 on penalties

The rules have changed since my day

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Coventry have had some shit times of late.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here