Who do you want to win Bournemouth vs Huddersfield next weekend?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well?

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just interested. I suppose what I'm saying is who do you think is more of a threat...I think overall a draw would be the best result

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Draw would be best result

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Almost went for a win to Hudd but I think they still have a squad capable of challenging us if they can become more consistent. Keep expecting Bmuff to drop off but they are sticking in there so I guess it would be best if both dropped points.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
As long as we can win our game against plymouth then this is an opportunity to take two off both or three off one. If one team had to win then Bournemouth for me as it is Hudds third place we have to distance ourselves from.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As long as we can win our game against plymouth then this is an opportunity to take two off both or three off one. If one team had to win then Bournemouth for me as it is Hudds third place we have to distance ourselves from.

Plus we have more games in hand on Bournemouth but as most have said a draw would be ideal whenever the top clubs play each other,when we are not involved, but we must just keep winning and let the league take care of itsself.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Draw easily the best result for us

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
0-0, 3 straight red cards, 6 injuries, 7 yellow cards....crowd trouble...points deduction, crowd figures lies - more points deduction, game abandoned due to fog, replay and another 0-0.

this is the perfect scenario.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Bournemouth for me - just thinking yes we wnat the title but the bigger gap between us and third is what really matters just get that automatic promotion place sealed. Plus Bournemouth have layed an extra game than Hudds aswell.

paradise67

Sep 21, 2010
If Bmuff win on Tues then get anything from Sats visit of Huddersfield they will be top of the league (for a bit) so it has to be a hudds win for me

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We need to concentrate on winning, but when it comes to the crunch, would prefer The Cherries to win. I want us SCC and Cherries to all go up.

f*** that I'd love to see SCC stay down. Don't wanna listen to Adkins all of next season too.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If Bmuff win on Tues then get anything from Sats visit of Huddersfield they will be top of the league (for a bit) so it has to be a hudds win for me
This. Long-term, a draw would obviously be the best result but a Hudds win would almost certainly prevent Bmuff going top. It would be a bit rubbish to be deposed of top spot by a team that has played four games more than us - and who we should rightly be 3 points more ahead of!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I think it's safe to say the majority on here want a draw:laugh:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Draw is the best result, but as long as Huddersfield drop points it's not so bad. Bournemouth have played more games, and have plenty more tough fixtures coming up to drop points in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports