Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to win Bournemouth vs Huddersfield next weekend?

well?

• Total voters

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Bournemouth are less likely to last the pace and "nil points" for Hudderfield would ultimately help us.

Still a draw would lose both two points rathern than gaining one.

Anyway, we shall still finish in the top two whatever due to all the top six playing one another, whilst we only have the two home games to worry about.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Whats with you fans that want injuries,do you want to go up as champions on a default,its peoples livehood your talking about,were we overjoyed at Lau Lua's injury,NO,don't wish it on others either.Lets go up as the best players motivated by the best manager and coach in the division. Lets keep on winning and stop worrying about teams behind on points who have played more games.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Draw would be nice, but for insurance I have gone for Udders win. I don't like the look of Bournemouth's run in. It looks relatively straightforward with the tougher games coming at home. So basically I don't buy this "Bournemouth won't last the pace" argument.

At least if we have Udders breathing down our necks we have the opportunity to sort it out for ourselves at the Theatre of Trees, should we suffer a mini wobble over the next couple of months.

Draw, but only because 2 points shall be awarded to the chasing pack, rather than 3.

If there had to be a winner and I could choose, it would 100% be Bournmouth to win. Simply because this will assist in our quest for auto promotion as it will help preserve the gap between us and 3rd.

Also because Bournemnouth have played more games.

Also because it would make it even harder for SCC to make 2nd spot (coz lets face it, they aint going to catch us!)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Bournemouth have four games against the top six between now and the end of the season - all of them at home.
Huddersfield have four games against the top six between now and the end of the season - all of them away.

Might have an influence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here