Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to see promoted?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Why wouldn't they pass Premier league standards? What is the criteria?

In Brentford's case its all the standing areas they still have at both ends. Perhaps they have to shut them down, which would leave the capacity at only about 6,00 I would think.

Don't know about Bournemouth's ground though.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Norwich, Boro, Derby.

Norwich because they're the only side currently in contention still receiving big parachute payments, and I'd like them out of the way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ABB? Christ this season has been a real eye opener in a lot of ways for us AFCB fans. If you yearned for the good old days of being patted on the head with the 'nice little club', 'good football' stuff - well it's welcome to the new order (well, for a while perhaps!!)

Anyway - still think Norwich will do it and probably Derby. But you know what last weeks results were like...made everyone question themselves to an extent. A defeat to Fulham tonight and it will be all gloom and doom again for us i'm sure.

Fingers crossed*

*Actually, given that Fulham are below us, I hope you get a DRAW.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Derby - I like them, I don't like us playing them, I like McClaren. Easy one for me.

Norwich - I've a couple of quid on it happening and I don't like the idea of playing them next year at all.

Brentford - I want it for Warburton. He's already going to walk into his next job after how he's done there and to take them up, with no chance of being tainted by the inevitable thumping next year, would be an apt ending.

More realistically though, Watford or B'mouth would both be acceptable for me as well.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Derby,Bournemouth & Watford,however i think Bournemouth will only survive for one season,which is why i dont want us to experience the problems that teams promoted last season experienced,sure there is a huge amount of cash available however sadly most of it ends up in the pockets of the players and their agents.
Top half of the Championship with our present manager will be just fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here