Votes: 114 40.9%
  • Wolves

Votes: 21 7.5%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't get it. Leeds were so nice to us even though we tore White from his best mate but over 80% of people want them relegated.
Did you seem him celebrating his goal against Leeds on Saturday?

Genuinely quite shocking given his 8 year spell at Leeds, statue outside the ground etc. Can't believe he'd do that to the club who took him in when he was just a defenceless little infant.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Leeds, Saints & the 1966 World Cup winners.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It feels like we regularly get points of West Ham, Wolves and Leeds so we should probably want to keep them around. Points from them are a good 25-30% of those needed to stay up.

So out of what's left maybe Saints, Everton and Leicester. Everton is the only one I'd like to see go a I think it does the big teams good to experience a relegation and life in a lower league for a bit. It should give them a bit of humility and perspective.

Reactions: SAC

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Everton - done nothing of note in their premier league existence....time to give someone else a shot.
Leeds - done nothing of note in their premier league existence....time to give someone else a shot.
Southampton - done nothing of note in their premier league existence....time to give someone else a shot.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Everton, Leeds United and Southampton. Unsurprisingly the popular choices.

I have a feeling it will be Forest, Bournemouth and Southampton. Which would be a bit dull. I'd like Forest to stay- and Bournemouth if it means a big name going.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Did you seem him celebrating his goal against Leeds on Saturday?

Genuinely quite shocking given his 8 year spell at Leeds, statue outside the ground etc. Can't believe he'd do that to the club who took him in when he was just a defenceless little infant.
Very sad as he turned up at Elland Road with just a Duffle Coat, a Hat, a marmalade sandwich and a ticket attached saying 'please look after this CB'...

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Palace
Crystal Palace
CPFC2010

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It feels like we regularly get points of West Ham, Wolves and Leeds so we should probably want to keep them around. Points from them are a good 25-30% of those needed to stay up.

So out of what's left maybe Saints, Everton and Leicester. Everton is the only one I'd like to see go a I think it does the big teams good to experience a relegation and life in a lower league for a bit. It should give them a bit of humility and perspective.
I want Everton to stay up this season as they’re likely to get points deduction and therefore go down next time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
West Ham
Everton
Leicester

I think these three are most likely to be OK/strongest next year if they stay up this year, so get rid of them this year.
I voted these three for exactly this reason (though not sure why we were not allowed to vote for Palace, who are absolutely not out of it.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I voted Everton and Leeds for the chuckles. I suppose I could have voted Leicester for the same reason.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I want Everton to stay up this season as they’re likely to get points deduction and therefore go down next time.
Who cares ? We need to get away from the mindset of having someone "nailed on" to go down, just to potentially save our own arses. We've progressed well beyond the hapless scufflers like Palace and Muff. Thats not arrogance - its fact.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Isn't it lovely that for months now, it really doesn't matter?

Leicester because I think if they stay up they'll improve, and will provide us the least points from that list.

Leeds because Leeds.

Don't really care about the third, although obvs will need to tick off Everton's new ground in due course, and I'm not going all that way if Brighton aren't playing!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who cares ? We need to get away from the mindset of having someone "nailed on" to go down, just to potentially save our own arses. We've progressed well beyond the hapless scufflers like Palace and Muff. Thats not arrogance - its fact.
I agree but I’d still rather lose Bournemouth Southampton and Leeds this season. Everton can go next time.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Forest for buying about 25 players or whatever after getting promoted.
CH managed to keep us up quite comfortably the first season with a lot of players that got us promoted.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Leeds - obviously
Forest - similar reasons to Leeds but living on past glory and have massively overspent
Southampton - Really don’t like them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here