Votes: 50 17.9%
  • Southampton

Votes: 114 40.9%
  • Wolves

Votes: 21 7.5%

• Total voters

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
So as not to skew this, I'm only offering teams with 28 points or fewer. This isn't who you think will go down but who you want to go down.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Southampton Everton Forest

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I only really really want Leeds to go down. Well Chelsea and Newcastle but I guess I am going to be unlucky with those two.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Poor Leeds are really hated

SAC

May 21, 2014
The three teams I want to be relegated aren't in the list (two of the are safe already). Therefore I have gone with
Everton, Leeds and West Ham. I'd be fairly happy even if just one of them were relegated. Very happy if it is Everton.

I suspect that all three have enough to avoid relegation this season.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Potter's new club + 2.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I want to keep the 'local' teams for away days so Saints & B'muff to escape. That leaves Everton in their shiny new stadium, Leeds cos it's a long way & West Ham because I hate their ground.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don't get it. Leeds were so nice to us even though we tore White from his best mate but over 80% of people want them relegated.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Leeds from that my other two choices from start of the season were Villa who have climbed out of the mire and Newcastle who have done predictably well .

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
West Ham
Everton
Leicester

I think these three are most likely to be OK/strongest next year if they stay up this year, so get rid of them this year.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everton because it'll be hilarious.
Leeds because it's Leeds.
Plucky because I like Southampton marginally more. It's a thin margin though. A gnats pube.
This, for largely the same reasons.

Plucky simply don't belong in the Premier League, they are so two-bob. I'll be delighted if we can help them on their way tomorrow.
The financial armageddon that would hit Everton would be a marvel to behold, I could see that new stadium getting mothballed. An utter disaster that would be so much fun to watch unfold.
Leeds would be joyous. I'd be up into the early hours in my grundies just drinking in their online misery. That would probably become my new hobby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here