Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot? part 2

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Newcastle WILL finish 2nd, so this question is pretty hard to answer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Okay they looked to have fallen by the wayside, so who did you actually vote for then Trig???
I, wisely, didn't vote.

Had I have voted however, I'd have got it wrong.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Newcastle WILL finish 2nd, so this question is pretty hard to answer.
Not really:
"So as well as Newcastle, who do you currently consider our biggest threat for a top two place this season? "

Our biggest rival for top two is still Newcastle and one other. The question is, who is that other?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really:
"So as well as Newcastle, who do you currently consider our biggest threat for a top two place this season? "

Our biggest rival for top two is still Newcastle and one other. The question is, who is that other?

That's not the poll question, which is the one on the top of every page.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's not the poll question
It is, it's in the OP, and explains the poll in more detail than the few words above the poll answers.

Was it not enough for you that we had this exact same discussion in the first version of the same poll? :
And Newcastle not even in the poll!
Which bit's confusing you? I don't agree that Newcastle are favourites.
They don't have to be.

See the opening post: "So as well as Newcastle, who do you currently consider our biggest threat for a top two place this season?"

If we're going to finish outside the top two, it's going to take at least two clubs to stop us. It's not possible to set up a poll where we each get 2 votes, so I had to make it one vote and remove the waste of many for Newcastle. And so far, it looks like I was right.

So which two clubs do you think are the biggest threat to stop Brighton getting automatic promotion? Are you seriously saying Newcastle aren't one of them?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I voted for Reading in the original poll, voted for Reading in this poll and, if asked again, I'd vote for Reading once more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here