Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawks Big Day out at Borehamwood?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I don't think that would have been possible matey, unless you meant at the Goldstone when of course nobody would have been alive …… well not on NSC anyway you sarky twit.

Albion have only ever played in the fourth division at The Goldstone. By the time we left, there was nothing called the fourth division.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sounded a close game and Whitehawk gave it their all, I hope they keep the structure their and push for automatic next season, its a shame as it would have been funny to have Tranmere, Wrexham and Torquay visiting next year.

When Brighton are not playing its good to see them, especially when Jake Robinson and Sam Gargan play up front.

I think its quiet on here because most people with an interest went up to the game.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
It was disappointing in the end but Borehamwood were knocking on the door more often than the Hawks. Good day out though!

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
It was disappointing in the end but Borehamwood were knocking on the door more often than the Hawks. Good day out though!

It was. The Hawks fans were superb i though.i was standing in the other end but the atmosphere was great. Good game and ithink BW deserved it

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Albion have only ever played in the fourth division at The Goldstone. By the time we left, there was nothing called the fourth division.
the 4th division is the forth division end of! Anyway that is going back to the early 1960s. Surely nobody from that era is still alive!

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
An incredible effort.Even given the investment on the playing side.
Truth is....Whitehawk are a County League club......with a County League ground.

My worry is that when the fall comes.......which it inevitably will........the Fred Moores,John Rosenblatts,Keith Collingbournes and Alan Heads won't have the energy to pick up the pieces.

Ted,Ned,Goyle and Mr King will be long gone.

Still well done though!
Whitehawk nearly in the Conference.
Incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here