Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
excellent

hopefully this is the beginning of the end of el abds albion career

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
:clap:

He's not going to get a game in the defence now. It's just a matter of how highly Wilkins rates him as a midfielder, but if Bertin and Reid sign/are fit, we also have Hammond who should continue to do well, and even Fraser who I presume will be given a go in his proper position at some point, then I can only see El Abd as fourth or fifth choice.

exactly

plus with oatway to come back as well, that pushes him even FURTHER down the rankings

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I reckon his best chance of a game is probably central defence actually - which to be fair is the only position he looks anywhere near competant in. As things stand, we will probably start with Butters and Lynch, with Hinshelwood injured, so it only takes one of those two to get injured or suspended and El Abd may be in the team.

hopefully tommy elphick will be given a chance should one of those two pick up an injury

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oh yeah, I forgot about him. He was ok in the last few games, so I imagine he'll get his chance again. Wonder what will happen to El Abd......

i reckon he will be released and work in a nursing home

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I can't remember feeling so good about a signing for years, probably since we actually secured Bobby Z on a permanent deal...I really feel that getting Andy Whing is just as important for the team. OK, I accept that he is a defender and won't be bagging loads of goals, but the first line of attack is defence...if we have a back four that is as tight as the proverbial ducks arse then that is a damn fine start, he had a positive impact on the team when he arrived, albeit at the same time as tank returned from injury.

A player signed (albeit after being released) from a team in a far better position than us, someone who shone during his loan spell and who actually wanted to join us...that doesn't happen very often does it. I think that we have turned the corner, the future is bright, the future is Brighton.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Quality signing, will soften the blow when Bertin (probably) decides to leave. He's the type of player we always seem to miss out on but so glad we've managed to secure this deal, well done to all involved :clap:

1066gull

1st: Whing Hinshelwood Lynch Rents

2nd: El-Abd/Reid Elphick Butters Mayo

Think were sorted in defence now.

Reid Bertin Hammond Cox /
Reid El/Abd Hammond Cox/Frutos

Really think, if give a chance Frutos will shine in the beginning with better pitches, but midfield could be done with one more player if we don't get Bertin.

Savage/Elder Revell/New signing

Gatting or Robinson shipped out, but think Jake still can do a job.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Really good news as he played really well for us on loan.

Very positive about this but there is always a smallvoice at the back of my ehad reminding me of other successful loans which tuned out to be nmot very good signings.....

still doing my positive thinking bit... Whýng is going to be great!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Withdean Wanderer said:
Fair enough, fair enough.

I just don't generally like being called a retard!

I didn't call you a retard, I merely asked if you were mildly retarded. And it was only a joke Potter so keep your knickers on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here