Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which players may leave in January ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That’s fine cause paper talk is always accurate right.
What I’ve been told is from an impeccable source so there it is.
I know what I believe. You believe what you believe.

IF he has I imagine we’ll cash in, and so we should imo. Don’t believe it though.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Murphy unlikely to leave along with Skalak as that would leave us with three permanent wingers and a Chelsea loanee that can play there but not his best position. Winger not an area of priority signings wise so can see Murphy staying and fighting for his place until the summer, where he might have a future here depending on what division we're in. Unless the unthinkable happens and Kaz makes a temporary comeback, to allow Murphy to go on loan.

Can't see any first team regulars leaving mid season, we never usually do that

Murphy is no where near the first team assuming he has been fighting for his place for the first half of the season. If he hasn't been fighting for his place then wtf has he been doing. Loose him and bring in a home grown player.

As for first team regulars, of course we don't tend to let them go but if we get a stonking offer for Dunk then might be hard to turn down.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
What I’ve said is that he’s asked for a transfer but it was turned down.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It would explain a few things I guess. We can't afford to let him leave now though, so hopefully he will get his head down and crack on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Short memory he's got after how the club rallied round him after his father's death if true but his body language all season has been that of a troubled soul. This is not the season for people to rock the boat though, we need a settled ship if we're to survive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Short memory he's got after how the club rallied round him after his father's death if true but his body language all season has been that of a troubled soul. This is not the season for people to rock the boat though, we need a settled ship if we're to survive.
He also said he'd never leave the club a while back - it's in the video archive on seagulls player somewhere.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That’s fine cause paper talk is always accurate right.
What I’ve been told is from an impeccable source so there it is.
I know what I believe. You believe what you believe.

I haven't said what I believe, but the Argus are printing direct quotes from Hughton & Knockaert in those articles.

Why so defensive?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I might be wrong but didn't Baldock have a good 2nd half to last season after missing some of the 1st half through injury? perhaps hughton is protecting him now and will unleash him in 2018. Clearly much will depend on the quality and type of forward(s) we sign in January, if any.

Baldock's antics after we gained promotion (crowd surfing, etc) was surprising given how prone he is to injury.

I don’t remember him being injured much at the start of the season..as I recall he lost his place due to the sending off up at Newcastle..when he got his place back in October he did the business through to his longer injury in the latter part of the season...he actually played a large part of the season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We will get relegated if we can not score more goals !

No more goals this season, and you think we will be relegated? I think you may be on to something :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Ryan, too short
Suttner, can’t defend
Schelotto, bit rubbish
Bruno, too old
Knocky, too petulant
March, lost his way
Propper, never plays in his best position
Izquierdo, didn’t celebrate
Baldock, sick note
Murray, doesn’t score
Maenpaa, once we are out of the FA Cup

Whilst we are at it, Hughton, too defensive

That leaves lots of room to transform our great club

You soooooooo need to be more honest and straight with your opinions! don't beat about the bush, say it as it is!! :lol:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Aside from any speculation about Dunk which is clearly a bigger topic in itself...

Places will need to be made in the 25 man squad for new recruits.

Skalak ( loan ) ?
Goldson ( loan ) ?

Murphy - but the club arn't keen on letting him go...

Sidwell ??? - Home Grown Player which means he'll surely stay unless his injury doesn't look good.

Hunemeier ??? - Cash in so he doesn't "walk away on a free" in the summer ?

Maenpaa ??? - Seems to have no future at the club. Maybe replace with a Home Grown Player if the numbers don't look good.

Not Goldson- he starts Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here