Which of our deadline signings has impressed the best?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of our deadline signings has impressed the best?

• Dobbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Lopez

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Orlandi

Votes: 142 94.0%

• Total voters

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Orlandi - real shame about the rib injury as he was looking very good, then hammond, crofts dobbie and Lopez jury's out....

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Orlandi most impressive, but Hammond has been consistently decent, but I think I'm alone in that

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Who's this Lopez chap?? Has he played yet?!
I was expecting and hoping big things from Lopez, he's looked very average and not involved enough in the minutes he's played...same could be said about Dobbie actually.

Shame Orlandi got injured, he's been building momentum and the creativity Brighton have been lacking in the midfield.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This poll will be like a North Korean election result

Or the result of asking 1000 people the question

"What would you prefer to happen to you next?"

(1) Getting a slap in the face from a complete stranger on the train

(2) Treading in a large dog turd

(3) Slipping over on an icy pavement and bruising your buttocks

(4) A lovely warm cup of tea accompanied by a hot cheese toastie and a hug from the person you love the most.

I'm not suggesting the other players are dog turd, far from it. But it's a bit of a foregone conclusion, as polls go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - please change your thread title. it should read 'has impressed the MOST', rather than 'the best'. It reads really badly, and it OFFENDS me.

Thanks and best regards

A. Pedant

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Has impressed the best what?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Without question Orlandi, but earlier in the season I would have said none of them have really improved the quality of the squad, and were deadline panics. Hammond just annoys me ( I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the Brstol City goal) but Orlandi has looked like a star in the making in certain games. Also missed a couple of real howlers when it was easier to score.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hammond has been pretty shithouse. We looked MUCH better with Crofts in midfield before he arrived. He is the new Poyet golden boy though so guaranteed to start every game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports