Which of our deadline signings has impressed the best?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of our deadline signings has impressed the best?

• Dobbie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammond

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Lopez

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Orlandi

Votes: 142 94.0%

• Total voters

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Orlandi looks very good. Too be far to others not really had a good run in the team to judge them. I still think Dobbie will come good if we play him in the right position and give him a run in the team.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No brainer this. My boy Orlandi.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Got to be Lopez, what a coup that was..Sure he dont come cheap either..All piss taking aside I have heard that Lopez is the dogs bollocks, so quite why we never see him is a mystery.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Orlandi has looked better and better each time he plays. Shame he is injured

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Orlandi only because this thread wasn't done in October.

If it were it would be :shrug:tastic.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think Hammond has done better than people give him credit for, which funnily enough was often the case in his first spell with us. We're more physical in midfield now which was something we lacked last season and we can get stuck in with the physical battles in this league a bit better now.

Orlandi though has of course caught the eye, a very welcome addition to the side.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I think Hammond has done better than people give him credit for, which funnily enough was often the case in his first spell with us. We're more physical in midfield now which was something we lacked last season and we can get stuck in with the physical battles in this league a bit better now.

Orlandi though has of course caught the eye, a very welcome addition to the side.

Agree. Orlandi has looked class and has impressed the most, but Hammond has done well. He is able to get stuck in and give the midfield a bit of extra power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports