Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
edna krabappel said:
I'd just like to wish everyone the best of luck at your chosen games, may you get lots of publicity and more importantly, have a damn good laugh.

If you get a few minutes, spare a thought for myself, Lush and Lolly who will be spending our afternoon in the hideous shadow of South London's ugliest monstrosity. Before you think "what, Iain Dowie?" I should clarify that I actually meant Selhurst Park. I never thought I'd see the day I shelled out cash to watch Palace play, but desperate times call for desperate measures, so we will be there, joined sportingly by RoyalAli and sister, and Gosling the Palace fan.

It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. Have a good weekend folks.

:ascarf: :falmerspi :falmer: :ascarf: :falmerspi :falmer: :ascarf: :falmerspi :falmer:

All the best guys. I will be praying for your safety. :lolol:
:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

:falmerspi :falmerspi :falmerspi

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gosling said:
I'll look after you, EK. :angel:

Edna, you can accept his protection but no fraternising with the enemy.

Us Brighton ladies have our standards you know ;) :lol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.
We have our Albion shirts ironed and just had call from my Hibee mate who says he's bringing a car full of Hibs fans to the Berwick v Hamilton game .....
This promises to be a great day
We will get Falmer!

John Rotten

Jul 26, 2003
Hove Actually
I and Rotten Junior will be leafleting at the Brighton Bears. They have very kindly agreed we can leaflet in the foyer and seemed very supportive when I spoke to them today. Have e-mailed Paul Williams of Southern FM who is the match MC asking him to give the campaign support at the match. Fatboy and friends, see you there.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
On the Left Wing said:
Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.
We have our Albion shirts ironed and just had call from my Hibee mate who says he's bringing a car full of Hibs fans to the Berwick v Hamilton game .....
This promises to be a great day
We will get Falmer!

Hair cut, shirts ironed...... do Berwick have some dress code I should know about ?

See you there.:clap2:

Had a call a while back from a friend who is a season ticket holder at Bury. He also runs the supporters team and has assured me he can supply me with plenty of "names" that will be willing ??? to put their details to letters and postcards. :clap:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
good luck everyone for tomorrow! hope u all take lots of pictures to put on here after, should be a good day out! :clap:

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i will, brought a digital camera today.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
myself and sister harris will be picked up by Hilton's wagon and will help to do Oxford.
Good luck to everyone else.

fylde seagull

Mar 5, 2004
Saturday-NORTH WEST

One of us is doing a leaflet drop at WIGAN - I am doing a leaflet drop at BLACKPOOL - then going to BURNLEY 2 run the gauntlet pre match.:falmerspi i

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
I think Albion fans are amazing. Well done to everyone.
I'm off to AFC Wimbledon with Fran Hagerty and DO. Meeting Sam Weller there.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
scotjem said:
Hair cut, shirts ironed...... do Berwick have some dress code I should know about ?

See you there.:clap2:

Just want to look our best .... you've obviously been in Paisley too long!!!!!

See you there Scotty!!!

Thought we might support the team that scores first!!!!!

:falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here