Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current football player do you dislike the most?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Fucks sake, have I logged into mumsnet by mistake ?? If thats your reason for disliking him( if indeed he did ) then you probably have reason to dislike half your mates , and not just lampard amongst footballers, I'm serious ,is that honestly your reason ?

Wearing a Chelsea shirt doesn't help :thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Barnes, Evra, Suarez and Barton

You hate one of our own players more than all but three of the players in football? A player who was second top scorer and our leading scorer this season and who, by all accounts, is a thoroughly nice bloke?

Jesus wept.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
41592_2228600794_8188416_n.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Billy_sharp_791576c.jpg

*sob sob * he kicked me he did , I didn't fall over and injure myself via simulation and then start a hate campaign for no reason 'cause I'm a fat Northern Monkey c**t , please believe me Soccer AM

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Donny-fans.jpg

moan moan moan moan moan , we hate Lewis Dunk , *insert evil unnecessary tweets and complete and utter bullcrap*

Oct 25, 2003
i've never understood this whole concept of footballers needing to be "role models"

look up to them AS footballers, yes, admire their skills etc. but looking up to them as PEOPLE?!

footballers get a hard time about their private lives, but in reality they probably don't behave any worse than young rich men in any other profession.....it's only because they're built up as ridiculous role models to young boys in every aspect of their lives......why?!

if you're a young boy playing football.........what's more important- the fact that ashley cole cheated on his wife, or the fact that he's a great footballer?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
El Hadj Djouf of current players.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
The only thing i could say in Ashley Coles defence he is in my opinion the only England Player who has not let his country down. He is the only player who is consistently decent for our national side but because he plays left back doesn't get the credit he deserves, but can anyone on him think of a time in an England shirt he's been poor?

Errr. yes.......every time he's pullled on an England shirt.

he is a dreadful player

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
i've never understood this whole concept of footballers needing to be "role models"

look up to them AS footballers, yes, admire their skills etc. but looking up to them as PEOPLE?!

footballers get a hard time about their private lives, but in reality they probably don't behave any worse than young rich men in any other profession.....it's only because they're built up as ridiculous role models to young boys in every aspect of their lives......why?!

if you're a young boy playing football.........what's more important- the fact that ashley cole cheated on his wife, or the fact that he's a great footballer?

Exactly... When I was younger I looked up to Beckham and Shearer because they were brilliant footballers. I don't and never have cared what they do in their personal time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Glenn Murray would have walked this 3 months ago. Just goes to show what a nasty bloke Terry is.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Dave Kitson
Liam Lawrence
Kevin Nolan
Dave Kitson
Luis Suarez
Jermaine Defoe
Lee Hughes
Dave Kitson
Michael Brown
Dave Kitson

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
much of the england team really, hence why not supported them and been impartial to their results for years now.

complete overated up their own arse image rights arrogant bunch of cocks.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Craig Bellamy, but i do think hes a good player!! just comes across as a mouthy little shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here