Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current football player do you dislike the most?

D

Deleted member 18477

I haven't posted on here in a while, but as a fan of football, i have to ask your reasoning behind some of these.

Lampard, again what has he done?
Torres, seriously what has he done wrong?
Cech, calling him a gay helmet, really, he nearly died so is probably terrified of getting hit in the head again.
De Jong, ok maybe one karate kick but apart from that what else?
Barry, I guess because he lefts BHAFC to play for England and get paid upwards of £80k a week.
Fletcher, ok hes scottish but really?
Bendtner, what has he done? apart from saying he wanted to be the best striker in the world, he shows ambition so what
Can't be bothered to go on, but if you hate Terry for his alleged affair then you have to hate Giggs for what is just so wrong.
Also seriously people hate him for his little chicken celebration, people loved Murray (the devil now i know) when he did his weird celebration last season but probably hate it now.

I also have to say I agree with some people saying that just because they play for chelsea that people automatically hate them, I know lets start hating Paulo ferreira for not getting played enough. It seems to me that chelsea players get a rough deal, Terry cheated on his wife with a team-mates ex-girlfriend, Cole is a retard thats why i haven't questioned your reasoning on that. but Rooney has cheated on his wife many times and has not just done crap off the pitch but has done lots on it, Giggs don't get me started but just ewwww, his own brothers wife seriously thats theoretically incest.

Final point, everyone has jumped on Terry about this racism, even though Anton Ferdinand (the one who was being called the alleged racist slurr) has come out and said terry wasn't racist to him, alluding to my previous comment about chelsea players getting it in the neck, what has happened to the Suarez/Evra comments, no one cares even though its the same thing. Rant over.

Are you ok? Someone says they don't like a few players and you have a heart attack! I have my reasons but i certainly can't be arsed to type them all out! Especially to a deluded Chelsea fan! Sorry about that!

What I will say though is this... Have man utd, arsenal, Liverpool fans all thought the whole world was against them in the past? Yes. Why? Because they are big teams and you have to accept those pressures. Do Chelsea fans think the whole world is against them now? Yes. Why? Because you are a top 4 team. Has Terry done Chelsea football club any favours off the pitch? No he's a twat of the highest order! Chelsea need to stop crying and get on with it. Do what alex ferguson would do... Win another title to shut everyone up! or at least just shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
he is back , so him

1912669915.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Luis Suarez.

Great player...appalling cheat.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Obviously Terry (nothing to do with this current stuff either: I've always found him to be an odious little weasel who is extraordinarily overrated as a player). Harangues match officials like nobody else every single game. Dreadful example to kids.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bellamy, Diouf, Tevez, Barton, Nolan, Rooney, Terry, Charlie Adam, Suarez...
(The latter two because they're filthy divers, and the rest because they're cnuts.)

Anti Liverpool slant? Tons of other first class divers around - Arsenal players, Nani, Marcelo, Ronaldo, Ozil, Rooney, Lampard, even K.LuaLua!
LFC-ManU game ... Ferdinand later admitted he did bring Adam down for key free kick, so Adam was innocent.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are you ok? Someone says they don't like a few players and you have a heart attack! I have my reasons but i certainly can't be arsed to type them all out! Especially to a deluded Chelsea fan! Sorry about that!

What I will say though is this... Have man utd, arsenal, Liverpool fans all thought the whole world was against them in the past? Yes. Why? Because they re big teams and you have to accept those pressures. Do Chelsea fans think the whole world is against them now? Yes. Why? Because you are a top 4 team. Has Terry done Chelsea football club any favours off the pitch? No he's a twat of the highest order! Chelsea need to stop crying and get on with it. Do what alex ferguson would do... Win another title to shut everyone up! or at least just shut up!

Chelsea, after decades of being a small club, bought trophies for few years with an £800m gift.
Now that ManC with their even larger gift, and ManU with their far bigger revenue and fan base than Chelski, have ascended, Chelsea's artificial success is over. :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
John Terry, Joey Barton, Marlon King

I would not want to play in the same team as though three.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here