Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which current football player do you dislike the most?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The only thing i could say in Ashley Coles defence he is in my opinion the only England Player who has not let his country down. He is the only player who is consistently decent for our national side but because he plays left back doesn't get the credit he deserves, but can anyone on him think of a time in an England shirt he's been poor?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Where to start?
In no particular order - John Terry, A. Cole, Lee Hughes. McGleish,El Diouf, Marlon King, and more besides
I don't know any of them personally, but they seem to convey everything that's wrong with the modern footballer ( overpaid, arrogant,general poor role-model etc )

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Wayne Rooney definetly, Diouf going by that call has gone down even more in my estimation. He's a wife beater which is why his contract was terminated by Liverpool, and took those immature "your mum" jokes to a new low level in just 3 mins.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
How did he treat his girlfriend shamefully ? I want an answer to this,

Cheated on the mother of his kids? Isn't that good enough to not like him?

and as for the bit about the world cup and euros, surely this applies to every england player ?

This guy has always been one of the main 'faces' of the England national team for years and years and years, he's had more chances than most and his balls always shrunk when it counted for England.

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
Not sure about some of the morality issues here: are footballers the only ones who cheat on wives/girlfriends, and is it anything to do with us?

My list would have Barton, Lee Bowyer, Marlon King and Lee Hughes on it: all piss-poor role models. If we're going to include arrogant, money grabbing, cheating cnuts then that would mean a high % of all premier league footballers.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cheated on the mother of his kids? Isn't that good enough to not like him?
Fucks sake, have I logged into mumsnet by mistake ?? If thats your reason for disliking him( if indeed he did ) then you probably have reason to dislike half your mates , and not just lampard amongst footballers, I'm serious ,is that honestly your reason ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
John Terry. It's an embarrassment having such a chav lead and represent the nation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here