Which current football player do you dislike the most?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
ex player robbie savage,sick of the sight of him

current,tevez

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
El Hadje Diof the spitting camel - probably with breath to equalise it
We don't want his types here - probably a foreign pikey anyway

D

Deleted member 18477

John Terry is a vile disgusting racist cheating twat! Only deluded chelsea fans like him.

I also hate a.cole, fat frank, Torres, cech - f***ing gay helmet, Adebayor, busquets, dani Alves, de Jong, Barry, Rooney, Evra, fletcher, bendtner, Hutton, Hammond, Harding, carragher, Nolan, billy sharp, chopra, Darren ambrose...

f***ing hell I better stop, I've got serious hatred problems lol!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Can't stand Grant Holt. Mouthy, moaney sod.

Perversely, I'd not mind if we signed him.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
John Terry is a vile disgusting racist cheating twat! Only deluded chelsea fans like him.

I also hate a.cole, fat frank, Torres, cech - f***ing gay helmet, Adebayor, busquets, dani Alves, de Jong, Barry, Rooney, Evra, fletcher, bendtner, Hutton, Hammond, Harding, carragher, Nolan, billy sharp, chopra, Darren ambrose...

Maybe it would be easier to name those you DO like :p

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
r
Robert Huth - can't stand his blocking, shirt-pulling, fouling. A non-footballing footballer if ever there was one.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Bellamy, Diouf, Tevez, Barton, Nolan, Rooney, Terry, Charlie Adam, Suarez...
(The latter two because they're filthy divers, and the rest because they're cnuts.)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
It has to be John Terry. He is a lowlife scumbag who has little or no respect for anyone other than himself.

garethlewes

Nov 9, 2010

I haven't posted on here in a while, but as a fan of football, i have to ask your reasoning behind some of these.

Lampard, again what has he done?
Torres, seriously what has he done wrong?
Cech, calling him a gay helmet, really, he nearly died so is probably terrified of getting hit in the head again.
De Jong, ok maybe one karate kick but apart from that what else?
Barry, I guess because he lefts BHAFC to play for England and get paid upwards of £80k a week.
Fletcher, ok hes scottish but really?
Bendtner, what has he done? apart from saying he wanted to be the best striker in the world, he shows ambition so what
Can't be bothered to go on, but if you hate Terry for his alleged affair then you have to hate Giggs for what is just so wrong.
Also seriously people hate him for his little chicken celebration, people loved Murray (the devil now i know) when he did his weird celebration last season but probably hate it now.

I also have to say I agree with some people saying that just because they play for chelsea that people automatically hate them, I know lets start hating Paulo ferreira for not getting played enough. It seems to me that chelsea players get a rough deal, Terry cheated on his wife with a team-mates ex-girlfriend, Cole is a retard thats why i haven't questioned your reasoning on that. but Rooney has cheated on his wife many times and has not just done crap off the pitch but has done lots on it, Giggs don't get me started but just ewwww, his own brothers wife seriously thats theoretically incest.

Final point, everyone has jumped on Terry about this racism, even though Anton Ferdinand (the one who was being called the alleged racist slurr) has come out and said terry wasn't racist to him, alluding to my previous comment about chelsea players getting it in the neck, what has happened to the Suarez/Evra comments, no one cares even though its the same thing. Rant over.

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I haven't posted on here in a while, but as a fan of football, i have to ask your reasoning behind some of these.

Lampard, again what has he done?
Torres, seriously what has he done wrong?
Cech, calling him a gay helmet, really, he nearly died so is probably terrified of getting hit in the head again.
De Jong, ok maybe one karate kick but apart from that what else?
Barry, I guess because he lefts BHAFC to play for England and get paid upwards of £80k a week.
Fletcher, ok hes scottish but really?
Bendtner, what has he done? apart from saying he wanted to be the best striker in the world, he shows ambition so what
Can't be bothered to go on, but if you hate Terry for his alleged affair then you have to hate Giggs for what is just so wrong.
Also seriously people hate him for his little chicken celebration, people loved Murray (the devil now i know) when he did his weird celebration last season but probably hate it now.

I also have to say I agree with some people saying that just because they play for chelsea that people automatically hate them, I know lets start hating Paulo ferreira for not getting played enough. It seems to me that chelsea players get a rough deal, Terry cheated on his wife with a team-mates ex-girlfriend, Cole is a retard thats why i haven't questioned your reasoning on that. but Rooney has cheated on his wife many times and has not just done crap off the pitch but has done lots on it, Giggs don't get me started but just ewwww, his own brothers wife seriously thats theoretically incest.

Final point, everyone has jumped on Terry about this racism, even though Anton Ferdinand (the one who was being called the alleged racist slurr) has come out and said terry wasn't racist to him, alluding to my previous comment about chelsea players getting it in the neck, what has happened to the Suarez/Evra comments, no one cares even though its the same thing. Rant over.

Chelsea and Brighton "fan" detected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports