Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where's Richie Towell

D

Deleted User X18H

You CAN still have a half season loan until January.

No recall clause is allowed, so if you loan a player out that is it. Tough if you get injuries.

Dallison is on a half season loan, isn't he ?
I was going to ask for you. But CH answered in response to my general initial question about injuries etc.

It appears he is out for a few weeks yet.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Hughton's quote

Irish midfielder Ritchie Towell faces a further spell on the sidelines with a knee injury which has kept him out of contention since mid-seaso
Hughton said [About Towell] in the presser
"It's a frustrating one. He has been told he has got to rest for a period of time, then build it back up again.
"He's got another two weeks rest and then we hope it's fine when he comes back into training and he is able to push on from there."

via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...t_midfielder_s_involvement_against_Newcastle/

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton's quote

Irish midfielder Ritchie Towell faces a further spell on the sidelines with a knee injury which has kept him out of contention since mid-seaso
Hughton said [About Towell] in the presser
"It's a frustrating one. He has been told he has got to rest for a period of time, then build it back up again.
"He's got another two weeks rest and then we hope it's fine when he comes back into training and he is able to push on from there."

via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...t_midfielder_s_involvement_against_Newcastle/

So the 2 weeks has now become a month and still no sight or sound of Richie.

Just got a feeling this will go on until January when he will then leave the club ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's just pray they haven't sent Kayal off to look for him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's been hung out to dry.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What's the difference between a Buffalo and a Bison?
.You can't wash your hand s in a Buffalo. ( It's slightly Towell relevant. )

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Saw him at the ground on Saturday. I must have been one of the only people who recognized him as he was able to walk outside past the North Stand at 2:30pm and no-one batted an eye-lid (or more to the point asked for a photo / autograph / hug).

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Saw him at the ground on Saturday. I must have been one of the only people who recognized him as he was able to walk outside past the North Stand at 2:30pm and no-one batted an eye-lid (or more to the point asked for a photo / autograph / hug).
Or rub down

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

There must have been enough paper ones in the loo.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Has he got Hambo with him?
Where is Hambo?... he had a promising few appearances in u23's etc.. scored a few... now gone the way of many fringe strikers in recent years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Where is Hambo?... he had a promising few appearances in u23's etc.. scored a few... now gone the way of many fringe strikers in recent years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Injured again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here