Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to sit at the Amex

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
but the north stand is right next to the family stand so that dont work ???

Not quite sure I understand what you mean?

Whilst one side of the East Stand (Family Stand) will be next to the North Stand, the other side of the east stand will be next to the South Stand.

If you mean swearing, there will be a gap between North and East stand until the corners are filled in.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
great. I dont particularly feel the need to sit somewhere that I am "allowed" to swear. I do at times get a bit rowdy and shout and sing. (as we all do) I think north stand looking the best bet. Cheers

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
no problem with shouting in the east stand according to the presentation i went to on monday...just no swearing which is fine by me...and i'm more than happy to b seated...i didnt go for the front rows that were available ..being a wuss i didnt want to get wet wen those nice south westerlies blow in....in some ways u do wonder why the family section isent in the middle...obviously it cant b anywhere near the away end....but then its going to b near the north stand ..where i was told u can b ''more lively''..i can c little johnnie saying ''mummy what r they singing about''....and yes family stand was sold out...thy sed there were tickets in the north a section in the west nearest the north stand and a nice block in the east.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here