Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to sit at the Amex

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have my presentation this evening. Anyone know what seats are left? and where you think would be best placed to sit/stand and sing all match?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Well,... you will only really have the North Stand to choose from,.. WS appears to be sold out,... East is no standing/shouting etc etc.....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Atmosphere:
West stand upper (if not already sold out)
North Stand
West stand lower

Family/value for money:
Family stand (if not already sold out)

Best view still available:
East Stand

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Upper west or North but from what I heard from someone that went last Thursday there's not a lot of choice, some seats near the front around the pitch and thats about it. Be good to hear your feedback tomorrow.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
thanks for the info guys. will be sure to feedback this eve or tomorrow. I can't wait to see that stadium close up and personal. Good times

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Well,... you will only really have the North Stand to choose from,.. WS appears to be sold out,... East is no standing/shouting etc etc.....

I dont think it says anywhere you cant Shout!! at my presentation it said standing will only be tolerated in the last 4 rows of the north stand.

You will not be stopped from standing at those "exciting" moments.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Atmosphere:
West stand upper (if not already sold out)
North Stand
West stand lower

Family/value for money:
Family stand (if not already sold out)

Best view still available:
East Stand

Surely not? That's where the old Goldstone west stand knitted blanket brigade will be!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surely not? That's where the old Goldstone west stand knitted blanket brigade will be!
There are a few on here who wanted WSU for the atmosphere, but found availability an issue so stumped up a bit extra and opted for a better view in WSL.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Shouting (more swearing etc) is tolerated everywhere apart from the Family Stand I believe.

Last four rows of North Stand is the only place where consistent standing will be tolerated.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
at my presentation they said ONLY in the north stand will shouting and standing be tolerated

I think you mean bad language and standing will be tolerated. Singing, shouting and cheering is allowed around the whole ground (as long as no offensive language)!:thumbsup:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Shouting (more swearing etc) is tolerated everywhere apart from the Family Stand I believe.

Last four rows of North Stand is the only place where consistent standing will be tolerated.

The whole of the East Stand is zero tolerance, not just the family stand.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
The whole of the East Stand is zero tolerance, not just the family stand.

Hopefully it isn't too detrimental to the atmosphere!

I didn't realise it was the whole of the East Stand. That said, even if you are in the East Stand, I suppose the further away from the Family Stand you are the more tolerance there may be. Especially since the other end is going to be right near the away fans.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
at my presentation they said ONLY in the north stand will shouting and standing be tolerated

I hardly think you can, or would want to stop shouting and singing anywhere in a football stadium. Granted, some areas can be more .... how shall I put it .... earthy ??

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Hopefully it isn't too detrimental to the atmosphere!

I didn't realise it was the whole of the East Stand. That said, even if you are in the East Stand, I suppose the further away from the Family Stand you are the more tolerance there may be. Especially since the other end is going to be right near the away fans.

but the north stand is right next to the family stand so that dont work ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here