Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I thought that the contract limit was 5 years?

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Please please please (I know we will) can we go out and smash some of this money on a dirty good DM in the next few days.
Ps
Thank f*** it's over.
Not too good, though, or they'll be nicked by one of the 'big' boys. Also, hopefully get a player that's prepared to give their all for more than a couple of months before they dump us for someone else.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm beginning to wonder if Moises is such the bad guy. He was probably (who knows) told you can go in the summer. 'However you'll have to stay at Brighton and knuckle down.' Two days later...........'Moises you know we'll let you go but we'd like you to help us as we have you.' 'Sign a new deal which gives us far more power to sign kids like you in the future to achieve their dreams.'..... Job done all round. I think it's plausible.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
One hundred and fifteen million pounds!! Absolutely mental!

That could pay for the Amex & still have £20m in change!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
£115m ? That's just nuts.
Lot's of nuts.

Chelsea are owned by a nut, already have lots of rich hollow nuts and are just about to shed a container load of golden nuts on a very good player with a very small nut between his ears (IMO)

TB has cracked it, yet again.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Had a quick whip round Twitter...
Allow me to summarize:
  • The order of the universe has been restored.
  • Caicedo's free now, free to play for a real football club.
  • There are clubs born booted, and spurred, and ready to ride, and clubs born bitted, saddled, and ready to be ridden. And the latter lot can't be allowed to think they're one of the former.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
£115m - we got Caciedo done and f***ed Chelsea over good and proper. Uncle Tony does it yet again. 👍

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Had a quick whip round Twitter...
Allow me to summarize:
  • The order of the universe has been restored.
  • Caicedo's free now, free to play for a real football club.
  • There are clubs born booted, and spurred, and ready to ride, and clubs born bitted, saddled, and ready to be ridden. And the latter lot can't be allowed to think they're one of the former.
Twitter? Sigh...............

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
So so many aspects of this i cannot i get my head around... so many pinch me moments over the last cpl of years, europe, top 6, world cup winner in squad, but the highest uk transfer fee WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOK

He was a great player and we obviously would be stronger with him but for 115 mill i'll pack his bags and drive him to Stamford Bridge.

My only question is who will boo him more... us or liverpool :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here