Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hope the chav's credit card works.

Now for the points deduction, transfer embargo and stripped of their titles in England and a 10 year ban in Europe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dirty player. Never rated him. Red card waiting to happen. Latterday Robbie Savage, but with nicer hair.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
M
Dishoom not exactly a London thing there's one in Manchester ffs!

I'm unashamedly into vacuous , flash restaurants, I know it's cringe but its my thing....Casa Cruz , Gold , Zuma, Chiltern firehouse....scene type places... you don't get these in England outside of London.

Footballers lovvvvve these type of restaurants and spend their lives at novikov , nobu , cipriani. Just go on social media and see for yourself. Outposts of these in Dubai, LA etc.

I also love fine dining and yes you get starred places elsewhere but you don't get the concentration that you do in London.

I'm not saying these places are any better or worse than cote in Liverpool high street. They are just different.
I went to Dishoom in Edinburgh. Was really good. Had no idea it was considered that fancy though tbh haha IMO you can get good food all over the country/world. I don’t give a shit what anyone else thinks mind, I’m the one eating it!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
£115m ? That's just nuts.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Todd going to be sitting in his office delighted they’ve finally added Moses Cookie-dough to their roster

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Can we now move on…..

Tired of the whole saga. At last we now have a squad of players that want to be here.

Excited by what additions will now come into the club as we push forward and look forward to our European adventure.

Moises who?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here