Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

£115m and a 15% sell-on, Tony Bloom I salute you
Loving that sell-on. Safeguards us against Saudi Arabia making current transfer fees look like peanuts a few years down the line.

Where do Epic Sports agency come into this? Don’t remember them being the same ones that tried to move him on in Jan. On their website, they llst Caicedo and a certain Mahmoud Dahoud as well as the likes of Caglar Soyuncu, Callum Hudson-Odoi and a host of Spurs players. Look professional.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
So Chelsea want Liverpool to remove their bid, so they don't have to outbid.

We've told them not to do that and to keep their bid in so chelsea have to outbid it

Chelsea have now agreed a deal for lavia because liverpool are refusing to remove their bid for Caicedo

Chelsea would happily take both Caicedo and Lavia? Erm, where's FFP? that's £1bn spent in a year with only £300m coming in

In the word's of the Virgin mary, Come again?
Do they understand that even if Liverpool remove their bid, it still needs to be matched - acting like they have a say in matters?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sky Sports saying the deal could be done for Chelsea before tomorrow’s game, but I can’t see it myself. Surely there’s a cut off time for registration, and Brighton hasn’t accepted a new bid yet.
I assume they're just using tomorrow's game as a significant time marker (first game of the season) rather than suggesting that he'd be able to play. Maybe the tease of 'presenting him' on the day they face the team they've gazzumped.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
He's making me think that he actually deserves to go to Chelsea

1ltuwg.jpg

After today, I've Just about lost interest, just f*** off and give us our money :shrug:

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have Liverpool actually given up now? Have we accepted this bid or is this just all twitter talk so far?
All Twitter talk. If Chelsea offer to pay over 5 years for example, Bloom & Barber will reject it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here