Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
His agent has been promised a very big brown envelope.

It’s a shame, because he’ll go from hero to zero with Albion fans because of this behaviour.

Sure, he should get a say on who his employer is, but he and his family are being poorly led.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Mad that he would choose Chelsea over Liverpool. At Liverpool I feel he’d be nurtured better. At Chelsea it would be one mistake and the fans will be on his back thinking it’s Cucurella mark 2.
If you made a list of the pro's for each, the Liverpool one would be lot longer from a footballing perspective (in Europe, way more stability, Alexis is there etc etc), whilst I think we all know what one item would be bold and underlined in Chelsea's list.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'd be willing to bet that Brighton, having accepted a bid from Liverpool will not accept a gazumping offer from Chelsea. It's not the way that TB & PB work. They are straight dealers with a reputation to uphold.
Its a good point, but given its Caicado being difficult and outside the control of B&B I would have thought any bad feelings and reputational damage from Liverpool and others would be directed at Chelsea and Caicado (if it can get any lower for Chelsea), rather then B&B.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Moises is a human, not just an asset. If he doesn't want to move to Liverpool, he doesn't have to. If your boss sold you to a firm in up north and you didn't fancy it, would you just shrug and go? Especially, if a firm in London were offering you a load more money for the same job.
My work is not being a commodity for a premier league club being paid £10,s of thousand a week, so your point is irrelevant. If he doesn't want to go to Liverpool then he continues his contract here IMO.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Believe what you want to believe I think Paul is protecting the player. Are you suggesting he is not in London on strike and is actually having a hamstring rub down at the training ground?
No, I believe the club have said stay away until all this sorted out. They did with Trossard.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Moises is a human, not just an asset. If he doesn't want to move to Liverpool, he doesn't have to. If your boss sold you to a firm in up north and you didn't fancy it, would you just shrug and go? Especially, if a firm in London were offering you a load more money for the same job.
The firm in London have made lots of noises but haven't actually come up with the money yet. They have got to show Brighton they are prepared to match Liverpool's offer, never mind the wages.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is why Romano should be treated as nothing more than an aggregator who sometimes gets a scoop. Caicedo follows Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and has done for as long as I can remember. Ignore him
Yep. He is just an agents mouthpiece.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
My work is not being a commodity for a premier league club being paid £10,s of thousand a week, so your point is irrelevant. If he doesn't want to go to Liverpool then he continues his contract here IMO.

Premier League footballers are very well-remunerated, of course. But they are still people with emotions and desires, not mere commodities to be traded.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The firm in London have made lots of noises but haven't actually come up with the money yet. They have got to show Brighton they are prepared to match Liverpool's offer, never mind the wages.

That's a separate point. You've got posters saying he's "thick" and "petulant" as he wants to live in London and earn even more money rather than move to Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here