Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is everyone going for there 2014 holiday?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
trying to be sensible and save this year as want to buy my own place but can't resist a cheeky break here and there

so far Berlin for 3 nights in May
Tomorrowland festival and Antwerp in July

might sneak a cheeky week in my parents villa in Mallorca at some stage and will have a stag do at some point too

Hello cheeky!! :smile:

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Wow lots of nice holiday destinations here !! Gotta buy a new car this year so it'll have to just be the beach at Lake Biwa every weekend ! Did have a week in Hawaii last month though !! very nice !

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
The magnificent seaside resort of Brighton and Hove for me.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Spending a weekend in Napa, California in September for a friends wedding. Then off to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico for a week.

On a side note does anyone know where I can get a secondhand Winnebago from?

bognor gull

Feb 1, 2012
sunny bognor
Gonna enjoy our 25th wedding anniversary in August with a week in Mauritius followed by 5 nights in Dubai. All rooms upgraded to the higest grade as well as business class flights with Emirates. To top it all off, wouldn't it be fun if the Albion made it to the Premier League.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Start a new job this weekend which involves huge amount of travelling but going the opposite of many here - Turkey to Blighty 22nd June till 11th July and then holiday house near Cesme for a month.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Off to New York for 10 days and key west for 4 days. Away deliberately for play off semis still haven't got over last year.... Back for final just in case!

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
17 day coach trip from Denver to Las Vegas April/May.

Good God, man, a snail with a prosthetic slithery bit could do that in less than 17 days.

Unless you're spending a whole day looking at the Giant Boulder (in Boulder), two days admiring the Lead Pile (Leadville), then taking in the Yarn Museum (Yarn, Utah), the Lesser Meteor Crater (Pagosa Springs), and afterwards taking a 14-day rafting trip interlude exploring 2.5 miles of the Colorado River.

:shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Holidays...what are they...haven't had a break since 2002...us poor peasants...

2001 for me. A lot of these posters complain about ticket prices but all appear to manage exotic holidays.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Gonna enjoy our 25th wedding anniversary in August with a week in Mauritius followed by 5 nights in Dubai. All rooms upgraded to the higest grade as well as business class flights with Emirates. To top it all off, wouldn't it be fun if the Albion made it to the Premier League.

Sounds great. I've always wanted to go to Mauritius but never gone further east than Europe :(

Oh, and happy 25th!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
2001 for me. A lot of these posters complain about ticket prices but all appear to manage exotic holidays.

Piltdown - as a fair man as I am sure you are - I think that may be a little off the mark.
I see lots of moans about whether to renew ST or not - but very few
complain on here about the prices to my memory.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Not got a holiday planned this year - people keep coming to us for some reason!

Maybe because every day is like this...

EOS70D-2397.jpg

:O

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Languedoc, Paris, Caribbean Cruise ( this last one is my idea of hell,.... chosen by my sister in law)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here