NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Harry, I think you should just say "**** it", move yourself and your family into a new house and build all of your furniture from scratch. I base this on nothing, it was just a vision I had.

If you met me you'd know it is the last thing on earth I'd ever do :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm told NSC is a fervent breeding ground for left-wing lunatics just as often as I'm told it's a right-wing hotbed.

As I've said before: I think many people take more notice of views they disagree with than those that align with their own.

The moderating team is certainly well left of centre overall.

At least you concede that NSC has an extreme bias narrative with snowflake mods dictating this forum and claiming NSC is a right wing hotbed. It now makes perfect sense.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a query, but why is Ernest’s member profile showing your posts? It’s not another Paul Valley situation is it????

Sadly I don't posses such wit and charisma that the great man does so we are not one, two separate entities.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
At least you concede that NSC has an extreme bias narrative with snowflake mods dictating this forum and claiming NSC is a right wing hotbed. It now makes perfect sense.

It was Herr who said there's a general right wing bias here, not any mod. Bozza just pointed out that some are like him - thinking there's a right wing bias - and some are like you, thinking there's a left wing bias.

Sure he "conceded" that "most of the mods are left of the centre", but it really doesnt mean a lot around here. On most "leftist ruled" boards, you and a bunch of other people would be very, very banned by now - I'd say they are very far from snowflakey here.

I dont think its a deliberate decision from Bozza that the moderators should be "leftist". If you look at any (non-political) organisation with voluntary workers, you will find the same result. To spend hours moderating a board, coaching kids or whatever voluntary work you do, you need a certain level of selflessness that is generally absent from the individual centred right-wing ideologies.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It was Herr who said there's a general right wing bias here, not any mod. Bozza just pointed out that some are like him - thinking there's a right wing bias - and some are like you, thinking there's a left wing bias.

Sure he "conceded" that "most of the mods are left of the centre", but it really doesnt mean a lot around here. On most "leftist ruled" boards, you and a bunch of other people would be very, very banned by now - I'd say they are very far from snowflakey here.

I dont think its a deliberate decision from Bozza that the moderators should be "leftist". If you look at any (non-political) organisation with voluntary workers, you will find the same result. To spend hours moderating a board, coaching kids or whatever voluntary work you do, you need a certain level of selflessness that is generally absent from the individual centred right-wing ideologies.

How do you know it was just Herr?

Yes he certainly did concede this fact.

I have been very banned from every political thread where I have politely shared a different view from the snowflakes :shrug:

I didn't say that Bozza deliberately enrolled snowflake mods ???

Absolute gibberish!

Thanks anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Oh Enrest you star...

Oh Enrest you are....

Oh Enrest you are...

The live of our lives....

Oh Enrest you are....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
...I dont think its a deliberate decision from Bozza that the moderators should be "leftist". If you look at any (non-political) organisation with voluntary workers, you will find the same result. To spend hours moderating a board, coaching kids or whatever voluntary work you do, you need a certain level of selflessness that is generally absent from the individual centred right-wing ideologies.

You don't half spout some horseshit :laugh:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You don't half spout some horseshit :laugh:

NSC is an outlier is seems but didn't know it at the time.

I think the leaders of your beloved Tories however has proven the point pretty well as their politics quite clearly is all about improving the world for a few individuals at the top of the ladder rather than the population in general :shrug:

All about feeding the greedy people accumulating wealth while taking a shit at those who already struggle... the core of right-wing politics, from 1789 up to this day.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I think the leaders of your beloved Tories however has proven the point pretty well as their politics quite clearly is all about improving the world for a few individuals at the top of the ladder rather than the population in general :shrug:

All about feeding the greedy people accumulating wealth while taking a shit at those who already struggle... the core of right-wing politics, from 1789 up to this day.

You are a long way wide of the mark. There are plenty of people from across the political spectrum involved in voluntary work. I know and have known a fair few, including city workers working with the homeless and in food distribution. Also, loads involved in schools. Put the stereotypes away and let us know if you see Ernest on your travels. Could be in Sweden for all we know.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Several people have said he's ok and he's on Twitter.

He's been active in Facebook in the last few days too.

Lot of time for Ernest. Good bloke.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Don’t you ever f..I king shut up ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here