Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Where is Enrest?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm told NSC is a fervent breeding ground for left-wing lunatics just as often as I'm told it's a right-wing hotbed.

As I've said before: I think many people take more notice of views they disagree with than those that align with their own.

The moderating team is certainly well left of centre overall.

Showing your innate right wing bias there, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

“Left wing lunatics “ as opposed to a right-wing hotbed, showing a belief left wingers are mentally unstable, while fascists have warm beds.

Come the Revolution, you’ll be the first up against the wall.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The great man is fine, taking time-out from NSC due to constant bullying from certain sources

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Showing your innate right wing bias there, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].

“Left wing lunatics “ as opposed to a right-wing hotbed, showing a belief left wingers are mentally unstable, while fascists have warm beds.

Come the Revolution, you’ll be the first up against the wall.

Maybe.

Alternatively I intended to use a similarly exaggerated term for our right wing extremist friends,, but submitted the post with that first sentence incomplete and, to cover up my faux pas, it was the first thing that came to mind as I hurriedly tried to edit and submit before anyone noticed.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The great man is fine, taking time-out from NSC due to constant bullying from certain sources

Ernest being ''Bullied'' - Yeah Right !

He and '' Tristan '' or whatever his name is are the ones forcing their extreme views on others

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm told NSC is a fervent breeding ground for left-wing lunatics just as often as I'm told it's a right-wing hotbed.

As I've said before: I think many people take more notice of views they disagree with than those that align with their own.

Indeed. And feeling overwhelmed by a different perspective is easily remedied. I feel very at home here. :rolleyes:

That said, I was always under the impression Ernest was a right wing prankster masquerading as left wing. That, and his starting a thread about me, is why I have him on ignore.

If his absence is because he's unwell.... I wish him all the best.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I take it you've just had your Horlicks :wink:
Anyway, hows your Asparagus?

Yes, to wash down my Phyllosan :wink:

229 cut so far, a record for the last 3 years (I keep a spreadsheet). How about yours?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably a similar amount, but slightly down this year.
Some have had their tips bending over at the tips, which is apparently down to wind.

Had a couple that have grown horizontal and back into the ground. Very peculiar....

I think my bed is around 16 or 17 years old now. Any idea how long they last?

D

Deleted member 2719

So do you feel the moderators are as consistent and fair in these last few weeks as they could be? Or is there just to many posts to cast your eyes over?

I am happy to help out in a balance of neutrality. :hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here